PDA

View Full Version : Home of the take Patrick's post down

pktruckdriver
02-28-2013, 07:52 AM
CJ must be in Ted's pocket, guess giving stuff away and trading this and that, which me , I have in my posession.

This is totally againgst the First admendment, Freedom of Speech, I am being censored , most likely by TED and CJ, very sad. And yet not one deragatory word.

So many others have posted stuff here, some of it actually stuff I have, because I got it from here from someone, like myself, yet my thread is taken down, what a fffing joke from a bunch of jerks, my opinion.

Oh well , all who know me knew I would not let this go, and most of you, most likely do not understand why this is even being done, ask CJ to explain, and ask TED Craven, So called Keeper of all Sartin Stuff, so he thinks, but this info , while free from a website out there, my current info was given to me by someone else, and now it is my time to pass it on to somene who can better use it, but God Forbid I try to get to the right person using this site , apparently.

Ted, and Cj, did not even read my original post, I was not selling my cd's, neccessarily, but willing to get them to someone who can actually make good use of them, if that is possible, remember it is Sartin Stuff. Wait that was a cheap shot, Doc's had some great stuff and the follow-ups were great too, with all the guest authors who helped once in awhile.

patrick

Greyfox
02-28-2013, 08:13 AM
This is totally againgst the First admendment, Freedom of Speech, I am being censored , most likely by TED and CJ, very sad. And yet not one deragatory word.

Bullshit!:ThmbDown:

This is a private members message board owned by PA.

Try walking into a private club anywhere on this planet and you'll find out you are not free to do or say anything you want without being censured and censored.
Also, you are not the the one who carries the can here financially in the event anything posted is libellous. That's why a list of terms of service is posted.

Patrick - in all sincerity you are coming across as an abysmal pouter. Very childish.

Magister Ludi
02-28-2013, 09:16 AM
"This is a private members message board owned by PA.

Try walking into a private club anywhere on this planet and you'll find out you are not free to do or say anything you want without being censured and censored."

Mr. Greyfox is correct.

"This is totally againgst the First admendment, Freedom of Speech, I am being censored , most likely by TED and CJ, very sad. And yet not one deragatory word."

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Patrick, you are incorrect. Your constitutional rights under the first amendment have not been violated. This is a public forum, not a private one. I disagree with many things that Mr. Pace Advantage and his moderators have said and done on this forum. However, I both respect their authority here and abide by it. You will find no sympathetic ear in this corner.

PaceAdvantage
02-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Patrick....the king of making mountains out of molehills.

My suggestion? You need more hobbies...too much free time to stew on silliness.

turninforhome10
02-28-2013, 10:09 AM
http://www.casp.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/internet-censorship.png :rolleyes:
Here ya go. From a legal standpoint Patrick you are way off base.
Read the TOS

Ted Craven
02-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Patrick, of course I read your original post here, and the comments about eBay (where people sell stuff). I also read the Private Message you sent to a PaceandCap administrator about how your goods might fetch good money on PaceAdvantage or on eBay.

So you'll forgive me for being confused that your intention was only to give them away for free.

If you want to give them away for free, no worries. If you got them from someone else and did not download them directly from PaceandCap, but THAT other person downloaded them from PaceandCap (and if most of your PDF documents carry a friendly bold red letter watermark stating "NOT FOR RESALE") well, that's kind of a hint that you still should not be SELLING them.

But perhaps I got it wrong that you ever intended to sell them. Though it would not surprise me if others decided to try to sell them (despite the above noted watermark).

As for freedom of speech, as a Canadian I don't claim to be an expert on US free speech laws. But I know it's not right to try to sell something which is freely available (and carefully, lovingly and effortfully curated) elsewhere. This stuff cost thousands of dollars, is hosted online at some expense, was donated freely and scanned and digitized to print, audio and video by the volunteer efforts of many people - including you (some videos).

Anyone who is interested in the Sartin materials Patrick wanted to 'give away' - and much more historical audio/video and printed materials, is invited to access them for free for personal use by registering at PaceandCap.com.

And my question still stands Patrick, about the free RDSS data I have been providing to you for use in the PAIHL Contest ...

Ted

cj
02-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Of course I read the post as well. I'm not going to bother giving any of the other stuff a reply.

Sly7449
02-28-2013, 03:28 PM
PK,

I ran across this Article today and thought that you may want to add it to your Collection.

You may have read it before but sounds like a good time to revisit.

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/hesis/Documents/diesel.pdf

BOL

Sly

RaceBookJoe
02-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Ted, i read it also and pretty sure he was trying to sell them, which made me laugh. I even posted that in Patrick's 2nd thread attempt. First thing i thought was, wow this stuff is for free at Ted's site. I guess it was martyr time again??

pktruckdriver
02-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Wow, Lookie here, Guess my free speech, and honestly no one really read my original post, as it seems everyone is just taking it for granted that I am selling this stuff, AND LET ME SAY I HAVE MUCH MORE THAN SARTIN STUFF.

Too bad they only see what they want to and start going nuts, instead fo reading the whole post, hell repost and see for yourself.

I was attemping to help some other people, as I was helped when I came along here, but ..NO , THAT PATRICK IS DOING WRONG, LET'S GET 'M.

Now thinking that maybe, I WAS also thinking is , well sorta right, but this all was done in my opinion without Bossman , but by his moderator, who's job it is to do this, because I think if Bossman read my 1st post all the way thru, he would most likely allow it to stay, because he is that kind of guy, overall pretty decent guy, and would've seen where I was only testing waters, on the entire scope of my handicapping material, NOT ALL OF IT , IS SARTIN STUFF, trust me I have enough other stuff too, and if TED, had read my 1st post he would have seen where I mentioned most of the Sartin stuff was free on his site, WHY NO MENTION OF THAT, I wrote that, because it is true, even thou the stuff I was getting rid of was not attained that way, so be it, having it all on 1 disk is an awesome thing to have, makes it so much more easy to access, and share too. As it was shared with me, I too was looking for a few people for me , TO PAY IT FORWARD, to and Ted and CJ had a fit, oh well, that the people is the story here.

As for the info, 6-7 books and 1 ,12 DISK DVD COLLECTION, NOT SARTIN STUFF, were a few of things I was testing the water to sale, or maybe trade, also in my 1st post, God forbid they read it . THIS STUFF IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE 4 CD'S THAT TED SEEM'S TO WANT CJ TO TAKE DOWN.

OTHER'S HAVE SOLD AND TRADED BOOKS HERE, AND HONESTLY I BELIEVE BOSSMAN, THE FAIR MAN HE IS, WOULD HAVE ALLOWED MY POST TO STAY IF READ THOROUGHLY.

What a joke, I already shared some of this with people who just asked what I had and it was freely given, yes there are a few things I bought and if possible maybe resell them and then maybe just give them to an old friend who wanted them, BUT...THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY TOOK DOWN MY POST WITH THE SOMEWHAT OF AN INDEX OF THE FEW THINGS I HAD LISTED.

And Ted, you keep mentioning the fact of me downloading data, YOU KEEP SAYING YOU PROVIDED FOR FREE FOR ME TO USE FOR THE CONTEST, I answered you completely in the thread taken down. A synopsis is this, I thank you for that data access for the contest, and you will see the downloads are only for races I needed for the contest, no more, no extra downloads, as I am not playing horse currently, I have other issues more important to me, SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SIR, YOU DECIDE. But let me and my teammates know the decision too, please.

Thank you all

I know sometimes I come from way out there but I try to be honest , at least from my point of view, which may be wrong, but it is how I see things, and I have been honest when giving my opinions and such, no matter what flak I got from anyone, I just gave my opinion, sometimes too often, I will agree, but when teased I always came alive and stated my side or belief, and this is no different, the powers that want to be , take it out on the powers who will never be, and by now I am use to it, so do as you feel you must, either way, I will have other issues more pressing for me to deal with.

Bless all my friends and ... yeah them too !!

Patrick

Jay Trotter
02-28-2013, 04:19 PM
I have a whole "whack" of old Brisnet PPs I want to get rid of. They are printed single sided and are a bit marked up. The notations are fairly legible so I'm sure my "genius" handicapping method could be deciphered without too much trouble. I'll pay for the shipping. I'm guessing when I win the HPWS in 2014 they could rise in value. :ThmbUp:

cj
02-28-2013, 06:38 PM
This is the problem I had:

"I am unsure what I want for this, hard to price this, as it could be if bought seperately could run thousands to gether all this stuff together, and then some of it as stated is free in another site, but not all this is available there and may not be allowed to be printed, not sure, but please note it is there, and some of the disk's are not available anywhere either, if interested in let me know."

You can't price any of it, because you can't sell it. Were you going to separate it onto new disks? You are free to sell stuff you have paid for as long as you aren't keeping a copy for yourself as far as I know. But you can't just gather other people's stuff and turn around and sell copies of it.

newtothegame
02-28-2013, 07:34 PM
I am curious as to why most here even bother with Patrick.....
He has proven himself to be narcistic as they come.....
He has received more then his fair share of advice from some very geniune people on here and (from what I have read) on other sites as well.....
yet, he continues to turn around and cry "poor me" all the time.....
Now it would seem he is trying to make a profit from something he never originally purchased.....(and he talks about he got scammed)???
Hey PK, what do you call attempting to sell something you never paid for?? I call that scamming someone as well.....
Pace (mike) has been more then accomodating to your foolishness.....
I can honestly say I would not be as accomodating....
Yet you continue to come back with the whoa is me story lines......??????
I have had my share of disagreements on many a topic with several members of this forum on everything from Obama to dems, to rethugs...whatever. And, this I can say without a doubt..Those guys at least stand up and take responsibility for themselves...you sir are just pathetic!
If this requires a TOS violation Mike, I would completely understand. But, sorry, this guy is pathetic and childish......

PaceAdvantage
02-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Patrick's posts make my head spin...and hurt... :lol:

They are kind of funny though, in a sad sort of way...

No Patrick, I wouldn't have let your post stay up...it was as fishy as the day is long...

HoofedInTheChest
03-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Unbelievable, i thought you were a friend of Ted's? Is this how you treat your friends?

The guy was gracious enough to give you free data for the contest, and i am sure there is more that he has done for you in the past that i am not aware of, and this is how you repay him? By badmouthing him and trying to sell off his info?

Ted is a very accommodating and all around good guy, and bends over backwards to help out his customers. When i read sh*t like this i can't stay silent anymore, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I wasn't going to respond to your thread at P&C, but you need to be told. You are not designed to be a horseplayer, no matter what you do or what anyone else tries to do to help you, you should NOT be playing this game! You are an emotional trainwreck, and you are your own worse enemy, do yourself a favor, and walk away from the game!

Have a nice day.