PDA

View Full Version : bOMBS AWAY Gulfstream

funnsss1
02-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Only in florida for over 3 million dollar pick 6 would a horse who has been beaten by 140 lengths in its last 7 races win the first leg at 50 to 1 and knock out 90 percent of players.If that race was legitimite Ill kiss that horses ass for the next week.One of the most phoney races Ive ever seen.The state of racing in north america is doomed.

duncan04
02-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Only in florida for over 3 million dollar pick 6 would a horse who has been beaten by 140 lengths in its last 7 races win the first leg at 50 to 1 and knock out 90 percent of players.If that race was legitimite Ill kiss that horses ass for the next week.One of the most phoney races Ive ever seen.The state of racing in north america is doomed.

Your claims are a joke and your act is getting old! :ThmbDown:

castaway01
02-22-2013, 03:17 PM

What would one leg of a Pick 6 get you? Do you think they cashed the ticket yet?

riskman
02-22-2013, 03:48 PM
It could be that a Florida Lotto player was trying their luck at GP today.Whatever, I hope they had some win money on this "fixed" race and a few dollars on the vertical exotics.

davew
02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
todays chance of rainbow getting hit will be about as good as any before mandatory closing day.

horses 1,2,3,7,11 all give someone $3.5 million pool

jhnjhn17
02-22-2013, 10:07 PM
The multi-leg wager was made at The Meadowlands in New Jersey. The winning ticket cost $3,118.50.

Read more on BloodHorse.com: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/76428/rainbow-6-hit-for-record-35m-at-gulfstream#ixzz2LghyQCV0

appistappis
02-22-2013, 10:49 PM
funny how things work sometimes.....i had that first winner keynor veloz in my horses to watch after his first race.....gave up on him after his third race.

OverlayHunter
02-23-2013, 03:47 AM
I'm not saying I would have had this one (and it does have one metric that is almost always the cause of a toss out for me) but it's the type of horse that often rates a "??" from me meaning that despite its homely appearance, it has just enough hints that I am not certain it can be tossed (those types of horses have been the source of many, many bad days and I just bet them at a price almost automatically any more).

It changed barns from a poor trainer to unknown (to me) trainer.

It's in a lousy field.

The 5 most recent losses characterized by significantly worse performances than the first 4 of its career was when it was in the hands of the poor trainer (whether the 2+ weeks the current trainer had it was enough time to turn things around is a legit question)

It beat almost half of a large field LTO

It has only 2 (admittedly ugly) losses at today's class level

There is a horse in the race at 6:1 that beat this one by only 3 lengths and this horse was "off slowly" in that race (how slowly I don't know and I concede it did not show much of anything in that race).

To be sure this horse has a lot to hate but who knows - maybe Marcos Fernandez is the next Pletcher :D