PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the HUGE gas explosions lately?

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2013, 11:41 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/19/17021503-multiple-injuries-confirmed-in-enormous-gas-blast-in-kansas-city

I often wonder how many terrorism-related explosions have been reported as simply huge "gas blasts."

But then again, I'm a big fan of conspiracy theories in general...

vegasone
02-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Just more infrastructure wearing out . Taxes spent on "other things" and no one checking up on companies making sure they do required maintenance.

Gas taxes and tire and road taxes meant to keep up with road wear.....how much was ever spent on its intended use, etc.

HUSKER55
02-20-2013, 02:58 AM
now you understand total electric

JustRalph
02-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Old school tradesmen are dwindling

If you look into many of these incidents you find errors by mechanics and repairmen.

The guys with old school knowledge are slowly retiring. The work ethic is not the same. I know this from experience and I hear this complaint from friends in the trades.

horses4courses
02-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Old school tradesmen are dwindling

If you look into many of these incidents you find errors by mechanics and repairmen.

The guys with old school knowledge are slowly retiring. The work ethic is not the same. I know this from experience and I hear this complaint from friends in the trades.

Just like the generation before those tradesmen complained about them as they were retiring.......human nature.