PDA

View Full Version : old tote data

green80
02-18-2013, 03:55 PM
does anybody know any website that tracks odds? When I set my minimum odds at say 4/1 at post time and the horse wins at 5/1, I noticed my bet did not go in. I know that sometime the horse will go up a click or two while they are in the gate, but it is happening more often than usual. I would like to go back and check the odds at post time. Is that possible?

startngate
02-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Equibase has the final odds in their charts, but that won't get you the odds at the MTP you selected for your wager. If your ADW logs the conditions when the bet fails, they should be able to help you.

MightBeSosa
02-19-2013, 04:52 PM
If you find this is a problem, then you should probably abandon using min odds, or set it LOWER.

Not sure how they handle zero mtp, but many times the clock goes to zero and there may still be a few flashes left, so your bet can fail and the horse drift up anyway.

betovernetcapper
02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
ATR Pro will track the odds minute to minute and can be saved in a variety of configurations. The only downside is that it does take a lot of data space. If your committed to the project I'm sure you can work around this by saving the data on a flash drive or some other way. It's a great program and worth checking out.

green80
02-20-2013, 03:42 PM
I use ATR pro but it looks like all data is gone when the next race is up. I didn't know you could save data.

betovernetcapper
02-20-2013, 04:12 PM
It's in the manual. Option one-save current data to file.