PDA

View Full Version : Manny says no fighting in U.S. Anymore: Taxes

JustRalph
02-15-2013, 07:36 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/02/15/Pacman-Taxes

Manny P. says he won't pay the U.S. Taxes to fight here anymore.

NJ Stinks
02-16-2013, 02:26 AM
Hopefully, Mickelson will be playing the Asian Golf Tour and enjoying life in Macau real soon! :jump:

TJDave
02-16-2013, 03:05 AM
Since 1940 the U.S. has given the Phillippines billions in economic and military aid. Thousands of American soldiers died defending and retaking the islands. Had Douglas MacArthur said "F**k Off" instead of "I shall return" there's a good chance we wouldn't have to listen to Manny bitch about his misfortunes.

delayjf
02-17-2013, 12:59 PM
Look for Phil to quietly relocate to FL real soon. I seem to recall he makes in the neiborhood of 45 million a year - moving to FL would save him roughly 6 million a year in CA state taxes. That would offset his loss due to the increase in Federal taxes and then some.

If Manny does fight again in the US - rest assured it will not be in CA or NY.

highnote
02-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Look for more people to relocate to friendlier tax jurisdictions in the upcoming years. The U.S. will have taxes like Sweden before too long.

NJ Stinks
02-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Look for more people to relocate to friendlier tax jurisdictions in the upcoming years. The U.S. will have taxes like Sweden before too long.

Truly you jest. :rolleyes:

Individuals pay both national income tax and municipal income tax. In 2010, individual income tax rates in Sweden change between 54% and 61%, 57.77% being the average tax rate.

http://www.taxrates.cc/html/sweden-tax-rates.html

highnote
02-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Truly you jest. :rolleyes:

Individuals pay both national income tax and municipal income tax. In 2010, individual income tax rates in Sweden change between 54% and 61%, 57.77% being the average tax rate.

http://www.taxrates.cc/html/sweden-tax-rates.html

I absolutey do not jest, although, I should have stated my post differently because I forget that hyperbole on this board is sometimes taken as a statement of fact rather than sarcasm unless the sentence is well crafted -- which obviously mine was not. I should have said, "Look for more people to relocate to friendlier tax jurisdictions in the upcoming years if the U.S. tax rates trend toward Sweden's."

delayjf
02-17-2013, 07:34 PM
In 2010, individual income tax rates in Sweden change between 54% and 61%, 57.77% being the average tax rate.

I think some on this board would love to see those rates.

sammy the sage
02-17-2013, 08:03 PM
If we'll ALL taxed at a 100% we STILL can't pay-off THE debt...

Seriously...think about it...Sweden don't look too bad :rolleyes:

JustRalph
02-17-2013, 09:01 PM
I think some on this board would love to see those rates.

If you live n NY and are in the top bracket you aren't far from 57 with state and Fed. Toss in property and you are getting much closer

Actor
02-17-2013, 11:08 PM
I think some on this board would love to see those rates.Don't forget, Sweden is a welfare state.

Tom
02-17-2013, 11:58 PM
So are we.

Actor
02-18-2013, 12:03 AM
So are we.Not yet.

iceknight
02-18-2013, 12:57 AM
Look for more people to relocate to friendlier tax jurisdictions in the upcoming years. The U.S. will have taxes like Sweden before too long. It's ok if the U.S. also starts having them blondes like in Sweden.;)

Robert Goren
02-18-2013, 08:27 AM
They should move to Alaska. The state actually pays people to live there.

soupan
02-18-2013, 09:03 AM
I haven't read anyone mention that it's ok for Manny to sell his product in the largest market of common folk that can afford to pay the pay per view price they ask, which HIS ENORMOUS payday is predicated on.

So I guess you all on the right will have no problem with my son banging your single daughter...and heading home thereafter to his loving wife. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2013, 01:01 PM
So I guess you all on the right will have no problem with my son banging your single daughter...and heading home thereafter to his loving wife. :rolleyes:Ummmm....what?

delayjf
02-18-2013, 02:45 PM
So I guess you all on the right will have no problem with my son banging your single daughter...and heading home thereafter to his loving wife.

Does your daughter in law know your son is a pedophile? After his arrest, I guarantee you that the good old boys in his cell block will.

newtothegame
02-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Does your daughter in law know your son is a pedophile? After his arrest, I guarantee you that the good old boys in his cell block will.
Not only is soup proud of his sons apparent pedophilia issues, seems the son has a problem with being faithful as well......and a parent bragging about it no less.....smh!