PDA

View Full Version : Youtube embed?

FantasticDan
02-15-2013, 04:58 PM
I've embedded dozens of Youtube videos here over the years, but for some reason today I'm having a problem doing it. Seems like the tag prompts aren't working normally.

Or maybe it's just me. :confused: Anyone else having an issue?

Seems like the Insert Image tag isn't working normally either.

johnhannibalsmith
02-15-2013, 05:22 PM
I've embedded dozens of Youtube videos here over the years, but for some reason today I'm having a problem doing it. Seems like the tag prompts aren't working normally.

Or maybe it's just me. :confused: Anyone else having an issue?

Seems like the Insert Image tag isn't working normally either.

Every once in a while the button functions go dead for me.

BRACKET YT="quippy text" (box 1) CLOSEBRACKET YouTube gibberish (box 2) BRACKET SLASH YT CLOSEBRACKET.

I think I did that right without using any formatting... :D

FantasticDan
02-15-2013, 05:53 PM
Thanks.. :ThmbUp:

The YT button is giving me the first box for the optional text, but instead of going right to the next box to put the code in (as it normally does), it just closes out and goes to the message text. The image insert button is acting similarly.

I'll try it again later or tomorrow after a reboot..

johnhannibalsmith
02-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks.. :ThmbUp:

The YT button is giving me the first box for the optional text, but instead of going right to the next box to put the code in (as it normally does), it just closes out and goes to the message text. The image insert button is acting similarly.

I'll try it again later or tomorrow after a reboot..

That's what it does to me also on the you-tube one. Not all that often, but more than just a time or two.

JustRalph
02-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Same prob here

Tom
02-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Type it in manually.

(YT="...") url(/YT)

But use [][] insttead of () () - If I use them here, it embeds the example.

FzCivDZUYuU