PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play

PhantomOnTour
02-15-2013, 12:42 PM
GP Race 1:

maybe i'm barking up the wrong tree, but i like the :2: at a nice 7-1 to be a prominent pace factor and stay close all the way today....nice inside stalking trip

PhantomOnTour
02-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Aqu R2

gimme the :5: at 5-1 dropping and stretching

just a pick for fun though - no bet

Robert Fischer
02-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Gp r2

starts with :4: = the best horse and has a great post position.

grande chica :1: has a great post, but she'll have to beat me today. I'll watch her flatten out for the bottom superfecta.

give me :6: bin elusive - the pace from that tough for class pace in the grande chica race, and give me :8: talk me into it from the same race for making that middle move.

Throw the :5: in for trifectas

PhantomOnTour
02-15-2013, 01:15 PM
GP Race 2:

5-1 is a bit too low of a price on the :1: but she can grab a share behind what looks like a crowded pace...short run to the turn at this distance at GP and i think may will gun from the gate (4-5-6-8) so this may heat up early.
:1: gets a nice inside trip, pace to chase, has a win at this level and track.
Let's go

PhantomOnTour
02-15-2013, 01:18 PM
GP Race 2:

5-1 is a bit too low of a price on the :1: but she can grab a share behind what looks like a crowded pace...short run to the turn at this distance at GP and i think may will gun from the gate (4-5-6-8) so this may heat up early.
:1: gets a nice inside trip, pace to chase, has a win at this level and track.
Let's go
Ugh - outfinished by the bomb :2: for 2nd

Nice call on the winner Robert

PhantomOnTour
02-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Aqu R3:

the #5 is a great price at 14-1

Robert Fischer
02-15-2013, 02:07 PM
some days nothing goes right.

was dutching a fairly big bet on Aqu R1 got shut out on the winners

then cornelio gave me a P.O.S! ride

now i got shut out on LRL winner because my keyboard died. :D

yesterday made a big step forward, today gave some of it back and feel like sledge-hammering the computer.

Robert Fischer
02-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Great to see a change of tactics from Wild Finish :bang:. Maybe a good time to quit for the day.

also- when did Cornelio stop being at least a mediocre rider? Not only did he get out-hustled from the gate he finishes off the board with a somewhat live horse. Once he got beat from the gate...THEN he decides to use up his horse early. WTF. Look for Brother Bob @ 1m70 with a rider change next out.