PDA

View Full Version : Fat Tuesday at Fair Grounds

netbet
02-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Race 1- #1 Hello Kitty Love is 2nd off the claim and has some dangerous speed in this group.

Race 2- OFF-TURF. #7 Insincerely Yours ran huge in the last effort and may be the one to beat if the race comes off the turf.

Race 3- #3 Lost Highway may finally offer a decent price and looks to make the last move third off the layoff.

Race 4- OFF-TURF. #4 Almira Fawn starts 1st time for Maker and Napravnik.

Race 5- #3 Razmataz starts after a year layoff for new trainer Amoss who is on-fire at the track.

Race 6- OFF-TURF. #10 Crazy Lucky has speed and is 2nd off the layoff.

Race 7- This is the 69th running of THE MARDI GRAS for 4yr-old Fillies & Mares sprinting on the main track.
Four of the local horses last ran in the Pan Zareta with the winner of that race My My My Maria returning in this event.
I am going to be playing #5 Beat the Blues who runs well fresh and should get a decent pace in here.

Race 8- #1 Mucho Bull# faced a weaker bunch in his last but ran well. Should get a solid pace to run at.

Race 9- Tough race to close out the card. #1 It's Not Fair looks worth a play off the debut from a bad post and any 2nd out improvement should beat this group.