View Full Version : biased board

bill
02-06-2004, 08:29 AM
read my lips

this board not biased???

read pa s ans to enviorment

old joke

prisoners would say # all would laff

newcomer asks what its all about they explain they have # ed the jokes and they are telling jokes
so he learns all the #s

so he yells out 33 no body laffs

he said whats wrong

well some can tell a joke others caint

sorry to have offended u pa

PaceAdvantage
02-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Offended me? I can't even understand what you wrote, so how can I be offended....

Look, NOBODY has to worry about OFFENDING me. You can OFFEND me all you want. Just do so while also ABIDING by the terms of posting conduct that everyone agreed to when they joined the board. As long as everyone does that, they can OFFEND me all they want, and everyone will be happy....

You don't even know me, so how can you possibly offend me? You may THINK you know me, or might know my political slants, but I haven't even posted 10% of my beliefs....

If anything, I'm offended that people are labeling me a certain way, when in fact they have not a clue about my stances on many issues.

Do you people honestly think that if I was so EASILY offended as you are trying to make me out to be, and that if I was such a tyrant running this board, that posters like Amazin and LJB would still be allowed to post today? Of course not. If I were the tyrant moderator some would make me out to be, Amazin and LJB would have been out of here a long time ago....

So, how is this board biased if ALL political views are being expressed FREELY? Amazin and LJB are the ralliers of the anti-Bush crowd, and Lefty and others are the defenders of the current administration and its policies.

Thus, all sides of the argument are being presented (AGAIN AND AGAIN) on a DAILY basis....how is this BIASED?

Just because I may disagree with something you or Amazin or LJB posts from time to time makes this a biased board?? Get real....

hcap
02-06-2004, 11:23 AM
bill, your wrong.

I have been posting for awhile, and although PA may not agree with some of my points of view, I, or anyone else on the off topic board specifiically, have not been cut off or censured.

This board is a haven for horseplayers, and if they choose a political discussion, a
good place to spout off freely. Don't confuse silly numbered answers that appear to be the newest shorthand for a putdown, an official policy of PA. Instead, clarify your posts-a little hard to read-and sock it to 'em.

Tom
02-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by hcap
bill, your wrong.

I have been posting for awhile, and although PA may not agree with some of my points of view, I, or anyone else on the off topic board specifiically, have not been cut off or censured.

This board is a haven for horseplayers, and if they choose a political discussion, a
good place to spout off freely. Don't confuse silly numbered answers that appear to be the newest shorthand for a putdown, an official policy of PA. Instead, clarify your posts-a little hard to read-and sock it to 'em.

I agree. This board is extremly tolerant.
And I also agree with you that all those crazy "7" posts are a weak attempt at a put down!:D