PDA

View Full Version : State rules

gillenr
02-08-2013, 12:13 AM
What states:
a) allow residents to wager online or phone?
b) dont allow residents to wager online or phone?
c) dont have laws either way?

Hosshead
02-08-2013, 12:56 AM
What states:
a) allow residents to wager online or phone?
b) dont allow residents to wager online or phone?
c) dont have laws either way?

That sounds like info that H.A.N.A. should put on their website if they haven't done it already.

A list of every state and which ADW's are allowed in each state.

Charli125
02-08-2013, 01:26 PM
I know we have discussed doing this, but it's almost impossible due to changes, and the secretive nature of ADW contracts. As we saw in Texas, it was illegal for all ADW's to operate, but some were. Most weren't advertising that they were accepting customers for obvious reasons.

Robert Goren
02-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Just compiling a list of ADWs would be monumental task, let alone trying to figure which ones took who.

You have hold your breath every time the legislature is in session if you live a state that allows them. They are an easy target for the anti-gambling groups. Many local tracks don't want them either and throw in the animal rights people for good measure. All them have lobbyists. The internet bettor doesn't know what happening until it is too late. Nebraska tried to outlaw them about 12 years. The idiots screwed the wording and some ADWs ( actually it is the hubs that decide at least in Nebraska's case) will take Nebraska residents. I am not kidding myself. If they ever revisit the issue, they will get it right and ban them outright.