PDA

View Full Version : Peculiar day at Sam Houston 2/04

pele polo
02-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Can't remember the last time I bet Sam Houston but I did for fun yesterday afternoon.

Got beat in a photo (a nose nostril), dead-heated in another, and fittingly in the nightcap I won a close photo.

That was rare in itself, but the most interesting of the day was Ramon Chapa's ride on #7 in the 3rd, a Danny Phish horse. It was a race I had little interest in but couldn't help notice.

I wish I knew how to post replays from twinspires but I don't. I have my own thoughts, but did anyone else see this?

FiveWide
02-05-2013, 08:50 PM
They have replays on their website if case anybody is interested.
http://www.shrp.com/samhouston.asp

I watched the race on replay. Were you referring to when it looked like he took him up a bit in the stretch? That's the only out of place thing I saw.

-Five

rrpic6
02-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Jock's name is Roman Chapa. He was suspended for five years for using a buzzer in New Mexico in 2007. Doubt he is stiffing horses now. He should be smart enough to know he's being watched like a hawk by the Stewards daily.

RR

FiveWide
02-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Jock's name is Roman Chapa. He was suspended for five years for using a buzzer in New Mexico in 2007. Doubt he is stiffing horses now. He should be smart enough to know he's being watched like a hawk by the Stewards daily.

RR

I wondered why I had not seen him for quite some time and then all of a sudden I started seeing him pop up again.

-Five