PDA

View Full Version : Charilie town

lamboguy
02-05-2013, 08:08 PM
in this 3rd race, the #3 got $9000 to win on him, lets see how much is removed before the race is over!

lamboguy
02-05-2013, 08:10 PM
removed 2 minutes before the race

Stillriledup
02-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Race 3? I dont see a 9k bet.

Robert Fischer
02-05-2013, 08:11 PM
did they want to bet the 3 or the 5?

5 is somewhat vulnerable

lamboguy
Race 3? I dont see a 9k bet.it came out 3 seconds after i posted it.

Stillriledup
This stuff is usually reserved for Mountaineer, the slimeball who does this stuff at the Mountain must be bored waiting for Mountain to reopen.

Learned Hand35
02-05-2013, 08:12 PM
I saw it. 9k on :3: with roughly 5 minutes to post. Gone with about 1 min post.

Robert Fischer
02-05-2013, 08:13 PM
i put $2 shw on 7 and 5 for fun.

Unfortunately 5 broke tremendous compared to his normal slow start.

Stillriledup
02-05-2013, 08:19 PM
I saw it. 9k on :3: with roughly 5 minutes to post. Gone with about 1 min post.

I follow CT on occasion and you dont normally see pool manipulation over there.....Mountain, otoh, is a different story....mountain has done nothing to discourage the 'mad bomber' and they even encourage him by referring to him endearingly AS the mad momber.

Hopefully CT isnt going into the gutter like Mountain is.

takeout
02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
1-to-9 on that horse had everyone in the grandstand scratching their head. All ten of them. :)

mountainman
02-06-2013, 12:02 PM
I follow CT on occasion and you dont normally see pool manipulation over there.....Mountain, otoh, is a different story....mountain has done nothing to discourage the 'mad bomber' and they even encourage him by referring to him endearingly AS the mad momber.

Hopefully CT isnt going into the gutter like Mountain is.

Yes, i dubbed mnr's infamous chalk-hound "the mad bomber," but i'd bet my life that whoever makes and cancels big wagers on no hope horses is a separate entity. That guy is merely out to cause chaos and show his ass, while the madbomber has a thought out gameplan to manipulate other players.

Incidentally, it's been months since i used the term "madbomber" on the air (we decided to stop glamorizing the guy), but i still keep it real by pointing out where his money lands, and REPEATEDLY explaining his methods and how to counter them to my audience.

The bomber isn't about removing money from the pools, although he sometimes scales his bet down near postime. His method is to pound down his own odds and thus compel fellow players to wager on other runners. Unfortunately, there is a repetitive pattern wherein anti-bomber money ALL flocks to the second likeliest winner, and the bombers odds rise dramatically at postime. It's a sucker move that plays right into the bomber's hands and i never stop cautioning against it on the show.