PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations CJ's Dad thread!

Stillriledup
02-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Congrats on a HUGE and gutty Super Bowl win!

:ThmbUp:

cj
02-03-2013, 11:30 PM
I bet the city is a lot of fun tonight! Many people will be "sick" tomorrow!

cj's dad
02-04-2013, 12:54 AM
You all have no idea what is going on downtown !!!

Goggle ravens fans celebrate. The town is going nuts !!

cj's dad
02-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Congrats on a HUGE and gutty Super Bowl win!

:ThmbUp:

Thanks friend-- it was fun big time

Stillriledup
02-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Thanks friend-- it was fun big time

You're welcome. I was concerned about an epic comeback by SF, luckily it never came to pass, the momentum SF had after the power outage had me worried. You guys showed a bunch of heart to hold those guys off, great stuff, great game!

JustRalph
02-04-2013, 07:32 AM
http://bit.ly/11zJXLQ

Federal Hill was Rockin!

Tom
02-04-2013, 10:43 AM
I broke open the UTZ in your honor last night! :ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
02-04-2013, 10:46 AM
This game was a microcosm of the Ravens season...got off to a nice start - hit some midseason skids - things looked in doubt - hung in there and got it done.

Sigh...congrats to the Ravens, the city of Baltimore, my sister and her family living in Reisterstown, and to CJ's Dad....ahhh, the mountain top :ThmbUp:

cj's dad
02-04-2013, 11:39 AM
This game was a microcosm of the Ravens season...got off to a nice start - hit some midseason skids - things looked in doubt - hung in there and got it done.

Sigh...congrats to the Ravens, the city of Baltimore, my sister and her family living in Reisterstown, and to CJ's Dad....ahhh, the mountain top :ThmbUp:

Thanx D.

I have to admit that after the streak where the R's lost 3 of 4, I gave them zero chance of making the SB. Glad I was so wrong.

NJ Stinks
02-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanx D.

I have to admit that after the streak where the R's lost 3 of 4, I gave them zero chance of making the SB. Glad I was so wrong.

Me too, Dad! :)

I was sure going in that Baltimore was never going to get out of Denver alive. Aside from reading that the Broncos had the best home playoff record in the NFL, Denver was on that long winning streak. And then there was Denver returning two kicks against the Ravens for TD's....And the long bomb needed by the Ravens to get into overtime....

Now that I think about it, last night was a walk in the park in comparison! ;)

Fred
02-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Kudos to Ravens, all their fans and the city of Baltimore. Job well done!

Been a Steeler fan for 66 years
and I am only 65

Freddy