PDA

View Full Version : G.O.P. Nuts

Actor
02-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Slavery

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/07/jon-hubbard-slavery_n_1946890.html

Hubbard wrote in his 2009 self-published book, "Letters To The Editor: Confessions Of A Frustrated Conservative," that "the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise." He also wrote that African-Americans were better off than they would have been had they not been captured and shipped to the United States.

Death to unruly children

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/charlie-fuqua-arkansas-candidate-death-penalty-rebellious-children_n_1948490.html

The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21:

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Hey man, Robert Byrd was a KKK member, and he represented you Democrats for AGES...

So I guess as far as the NUTS race goes, you Dems are the winners in that regard...

JustRalph
02-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Ask Obama's brother what he thinks..............

Tom
02-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Perhaps Actor could explain how your average African-American TODAY would be better off had their ancestors not been brought here.

Try to do so as an intellectual exercise, no race cards allowed.

And the cruelty of slavery itself is not at issue here, only the effects on Blacks today.

TJDave
02-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Death to unruly children

Being a devotee of William Claude Dukenfield I strongly concur.

badcompany
02-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Perhaps Actor could explain how your average African-American TODAY would be better off had their ancestors not been brought here.

And the cruelty of slavery itself is not at issue here, only the effects on Blacks today.

The truth is that history had to happen exactly as it did for any of us to be alive.

I'm reminded of the movie "Back to the Future," when Michael J. Fox goes back in time, inadvertently changes one event and causes his parents not to meet.

What Hubbard said was taboo, but absolutely correct.

NJ Stinks
02-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Death to unruly children

How about just bringing back a little corporal punishment? It can only help.

hcap
02-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Hubbard wrote in his 2009 self-published book, "Letters To The Editor: Confessions Of A Frustrated Conservative," that "the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise." He also wrote that African-Americans were better off than they would have been had they not been captured and shipped to the United States. Any one ask African Americans how they feel about this? And if instead of being captured as slaves, and raped, enslaved, lynched, beaten, and humiliated, chose to come here voluntarily? No wonder he is a frustrated conservative. I would be frustrated if I said dumb ass stuff like this and did not understand just how TONE DEAF I really was.

Sounds like something republicans would say trying to win presidential elections :lol:

hcap
02-03-2013, 07:31 AM
The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21Just what we need another boxcarian biblicaly driven
tutorial on kids and their foibles. :rolleyes:

Tom
02-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Any one ask African Americans how they feel about this?

I asked an intellectual question , hcap...not a feel good lib question.
In the big picture, what anyone think about it is not pertinent.

Would the lives of AA TODAY be better or worse if there had been no slavery?

Try to use your mind and not a chart.
Where would YOU be today if we did not take the land from the Indians?
Your feelings or mine matter not - facts only, please.

Try to do this SCIENTIFICALLY.

sammy the sage
02-03-2013, 09:40 AM
How about just bringing back a little corporal punishment? It can only help.

crats OPPOSE that :rolleyes:

hcap
02-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Tom says, "I'm not full of it, but I am close to the brim!"

Yes you are. And your last post proves it :)

Tom
02-03-2013, 10:43 AM
You are incapable of intelligent discussion, hcap?
Rhetorical question - of course you are.

hcap
02-03-2013, 11:10 AM
You are incapable of intelligent discussion, hcap?
Rhetorical question - of course you are.You posed a very stupid question. The fact that you do not se that is even worse.

How about wasn't the US military and US itself better off since the Nazis started a campaign to exterminate Jews, causing Jewish scientists to flee to the US, (among other countries) and allowing for the creation of the Manhattan Project facilitating the development of the atomic bomb, and beginning an international arms race and cold war that eventually led to the fall of the Soviet Union and creation of one super power?

Just an intellectual question cream puff. No need to worry about making Jews feel good about a feel good lib question about the Holocaust.

delayjf
02-03-2013, 12:24 PM
How about wasn't the US military and US itself better off since the Nazis started a campaign to exterminate Jews, causing Jewish scientists to flee to the US, (among other countries) and allowing for the creation of the Manhattan Project facilitating the development of the atomic bomb, and beginning an international arms race and cold war that eventually led to the fall of the Soviet Union and creation of one super power?

Not sure what the above has to do with comparing life today in the USA with Africa - please explain.

Steve R
02-03-2013, 12:57 PM

And look how much better off today's Jews are because of the Holocaust. They have their own country and a mighty military to protect them from those who would like to see them exterminated. It never would have happened without the Final Solution.

OTOH, Manifest Destiny didn't do much for today's Native Americans, did it?

Tom
02-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Are you as ignorant as hcap, Steve.
Are you incapable of discussing facts without your little feelings getting hurt?

Pretty shallow retort from you here. Take your head out your arse more often, meybe your brain would function better.

Tom
02-03-2013, 02:59 PM
You posed a very stupid question. The fact that you do not se that is even worse.

The question was not stupid - it was extremely difficult, but it has an answer.

Your stupidity doesn't change that.
Just admit you are not smart enough to tackle difficult questions.

fast4522
02-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Are you as ignorant as hcap, Steve.
Are you incapable of discussing facts without your little feelings getting hurt?

Pretty shallow retort from you here. Take your head out your arse more often, meybe your brain would function better.

Because they are cut from the same stained cloth.

horses4courses
02-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Anyone ask that lunatic down in Alabama, who took the 5yo kid hostage, what his politics are?
Somehow, I bet he's no fan of Obama.......

johnhannibalsmith
02-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Anyone ask that lunatic down in Alabama, who took the 5yo kid hostage, what his politics are?

Yes.

Greg Creel was a friend of Dykes, but he said he would not comment for The Associated Press. "I will only talk to the police and the FBI," he said.

Michael Creel said Dykes kept to himself and listened a lot to conservative talk radio.

"He was very into what's going on with the nation and the politics and all the laws being made. The things he didn't agree with, he would ventilate," he said.

James Arrington, police chief of the neighboring town of Pinckard, put it differently.

"He's against the government, starting with Obama on down," he said.

Morris Dees of Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, a group that tracks hate crimes, said Dykes was not on the group's radar.

Although the fatal shootings in December at a school in Newtown, Conn., are still on everyone's mind, Dees said he doesn't think Dykes was trying to be a copycat.

"Probably not. He had a whole bus load full of kids, and he could have walked up there and shot the whole crowd of them," he said.

"I think he's just a really angry and bitter guy with some anger management issues," Dees said. "He is just against everything -- the government and his neighbors."

What a relief, huh?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/03/alabama-standoff-enters-third-day-as-official-says-child-held-hostage/#ixzz2JrxH9rbE

JustRalph
02-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Somehow, I bet he's no fan of Obama.......

And this is germane to the thread how?

horses4courses
02-03-2013, 04:14 PM
And this is germane to the thread how?

Just another anti-establishment nut with a gun, is all.

JustRalph
02-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Just another anti-establishment nut with a gun, is all.

Look into it. You will find he should have been in prison.

The greatest failure in this case is the justice system that let him off and walk free previously.

Tom
02-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Democrats put them on the street, then whine when they do something bad.

Actor
02-04-2013, 05:42 AM
The thread is now officially hijacked. :bang: