PDA

View Full Version : GP 1/31 Rainbow Six

netbet
01-31-2013, 12:06 PM
Gulfstream Park - 1/31

Playing the late races this afternoon.

The Rainbow Pick Six carryover is at $918,581

5th- Probably going to single #9 Heaven Knows What on the jock change and 3rd off the layoff
6th- The 2 favorites look tough to me. #7 Flyin Trey drops off the clai and a long layoff but has a win at the level. #9 Longer Terms Doug has 2 wins at the level and drops today.
7th- #3 Side Road makes the 2nd start off the layoff and looks for the right level. #1 Reflecting has ran well in his last two and won off the last layoff.
8th- Going to single #7 Port Conway off of the last few Beyer figures.
9th- This is a very tough race for me. Really interested to see what #10 Case Cracker can do in here. Going to use 10, 8, 11, 9 and the entry.
10th- Another tough event to close out the card and Rainbow Six sequence. #10 Scandalo will be the top selection but I will also use #9 Indygo Prince and #4 Mecke Mantle.

As always, follow me on Twitter @ThoroughbredRD for any updates or additional selections/wagers.

onefast99
01-31-2013, 10:38 PM
7th- #3 Side Road makes the 2nd start off the layoff and looks for the right level. #1 Reflecting has ran well in his last two and won off the last layoff.

In a paceless race :1: reflecting sat in the catbird seat and jumped at the 1:18 6f walk in the park. Side road passed a very tired Skip masterson the pace setter and beat three others who looked like they were non factors from the get go.