PDA

View Full Version : Wrong way cops

Actor
01-31-2013, 05:41 AM
I made a run to the grocery store the morning at around 1:00 a.m. (The store is open 24/7.) As I pulled onto the freeway I saw the flashing lights of a police cruiser behind me. As I slowed down and pulled over I realized that there were three police cars and two of them were going south in the north bound lane. One of the wrong way cops managed to cross the median into the correct lane. The other pulled off into a parking lot with no outlet and had to cross about 100 feet of lawn to get back on the roadway, still going the wrong way. About a furlong down the way all three managed a right turn onto another street, in the correct lane I hope.

I've seen these wrong way antics on videos of police chases but it was never the cops that were doing it. :lol:

I'm thinking of going down to that business tomorrow and telling them who tore up their lawn. :lol:

sammy the sage
01-31-2013, 07:04 AM
Saw a cop right at dusk and drizzling rain w/no lights on...run a stop sign in front of a pick-up...Poor bastard in truck slammed brakes and jerked wheel to avoid cop...

Dude's truck flipped over onto it's side...guess WHO GOT the tix...

In general most cops are decent people....I certainly wouldn't want their job...

That said...they're now patroling in body armour and the cop shooting/practice range just a mile from us sounds like the beach at Normandy...3 days a week...and last week it WAS all 7...even Sun. am :bang: :mad:

Those 440 extra million rounds purchased for civilian army...certainly getting used locally :rolleyes:

Marshall Bennett
01-31-2013, 12:16 PM
H.P.D (Houston Police Department) has been under fire for a while over the number of vehicles they damage or destroy in a calender year unrelated to police work. I'm sure the problem exist elsewhere as well.