PDA

View Full Version : Bozo's next debacle

Tom
01-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Obozo now turns his inept eye towards immigration reform.

Which begs the questions:

1. Why do we need reform?
2. What is wrong with the program we have used for decades?
3. Do we need more immigrants?
4. Why?
5. Will his new program benefit the United States, or only the democrats?
6. How will it benefit the citizens of the United States?

Feel free to jump in with facts.

TJDave
01-28-2013, 03:21 PM
How will it benefit the citizens of the United States?

Cheap lawn care amd maid service.

Tom
01-28-2013, 03:42 PM
You get it. :ThmbUp:

Robert Goren
01-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Cheap lawn care amd maid service.And the meat packers need them too.

JustRalph
01-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I am so torn over the issue. Marco Rubio is pissing me off to no end.

I have been exposed to both sides of this issue. I have met countless Illeg. Immigrants who have made it through the system with fake docs etc, and over the years they scam the system. But they work harder than anybody else on the street today. And they outclass the young American's in one major way.

They show up..........for work!!! and they don't backtalk.

The other side of the coin for me is having been a 911 operator and seeing the other side of Illeg. Immigration. It's not all clean kitchens and hard working guys and gals.

I read today that their was actually a net loss last year in illegals coming in from Mexico. The job market is at peak employment for them.

Marco Rubio wants to hang his hat on this issue..........he is using it as what he thinks is a stepping stone to the White House. He is full of shit. Illegals will never vote for a Repub. Never...........

Tom
01-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Did you hear John McCains' interview today?

The man is seriously deranged. Senile. Dumber than dirt.
And embarrassment to this country.

Put that worthless old man in a home somewhere and hide the telephones. He is the biggest idiot in the Senate. By frigging far.

The Republicans are done - they are showing their true colors on this issue - they have no integrity.

WE need 100% new faces - anyone in the Repub party as of today is dead meat.

elysiantraveller
01-28-2013, 10:15 PM
I am so torn over the issue. Marco Rubio is pissing me off to no end.

I have been exposed to both sides of this issue. I have met countless Illeg. Immigrants who have made it through the system with fake docs etc, and over the years they scam the system. But they work harder than anybody else on the street today. And they outclass the young American's in one major way.

They show up..........for work!!! and they don't backtalk.

The other side of the coin for me is having been a 911 operator and seeing the other side of Illeg. Immigration. It's not all clean kitchens and hard working guys and gals.

I read today that their was actually a net loss last year in illegals coming in from Mexico. The job market is at peak employment for them.

Marco Rubio wants to hang his hat on this issue..........he is using it as what he thinks is a stepping stone to the White House. He is full of shit. Illegals will never vote for a Repub. Never...........

I'm much more in support of Rubio's ideas for immigration than I am for Rubio.

Mass deportation is not a viable first step to immigration reform.

johnhannibalsmith
01-28-2013, 10:20 PM
**** it. Just let anyone and everyone come in, do away with citizenship altogether, get rid of the federal income tax, and just tax consumption at both levels. They just want votes and tax money, nobody on either side gives a shit about Maria Consuelo Diaz-Duarte and her woes. Since both sides just want to use everyone as pawns in the quest for control, let's just make the most of it.

JustRalph
01-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Their, there, they're

What the hell.....Ipad corrections?

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2013, 03:58 AM
**** it. Just let anyone and everyone come in, do away with citizenship altogether, get rid of the federal income tax, and just tax consumption at both levels. They just want votes and tax money, nobody on either side gives a shit about Maria Consuelo Diaz-Duarte and her woes. Since both sides just want to use everyone as pawns in the quest for control, let's just make the most of it.Tis true. Just listen to hcap rant about "WINNING"

That's all it is for him and his ilk. WINNING. Doesn't matter what happens to the country...as long as my side WINS... :lol:

http://riotandfrolic.typepad.com/.a/6a015431fc4e55970c017ee5e35b15970d-800wi

sammy the sage
01-29-2013, 07:25 AM
Tis true. Just listen to hcap rant about "WINNING"

That's all it is for him and his ilk. WINNING. Doesn't matter what happens to the country...as long as my side WINS... :lol:

http://riotandfrolic.typepad.com/.a/6a015431fc4e55970c017ee5e35b15970d-800wi

Wonder what the American Indians felt about yours and mine great, great, great, grandfolks...the EXACT sentiments I'm sure :eek:

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2013, 10:55 AM
How do you mean? I don't quite follow.

Wonder what the American Indians felt about yours and mine great, great, great, grandfolks...the EXACT sentiments I'm sure :eek:

Tom
01-29-2013, 11:07 AM
WE were the illegals back then, I'm guessing.
But libs must side with our action back then, just as they do now.:lol:

DJofSD
01-29-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jan/15/tp-roger-hedgecock-time-for-real-immigration/

HUSKER55
01-29-2013, 03:45 PM
SEEN in the news that BO is going to try and ad gay rights to the immigration bill. Can he do that?

riskman
01-29-2013, 04:06 PM
**** it. Just let anyone and everyone come in, do away with citizenship altogether, get rid of the federal income tax, and just tax consumption at both levels. They just want votes and tax money, nobody on either side gives a shit about Maria Consuelo Diaz-Duarte and her woes. Since both sides just want to use everyone as pawns in the quest for control, let's just make the most of it.

Actually this statement has a merit. Of course, some qualifiers about "let anyone and everyone come in." Personally, I do want some potential radical Islamics entering our country under cover of legal student visas or otherwise then jumping their visas at expiration and melting into society. At this point they become illegal. Latinos also come in this way and disappear into the population.
As for Latinos crossing the border illegally, there are many hard working individuals that are nameless to the U.S. government that do not contribute to the tax base, that use are services and are paid in cash. Many families attend our education system use our medical services and take advantage of local, state and government programs despite being in this country illegal. Americans are subsidizing these illegals with our tax dollars. This is not fair unless it is voluntary.
Then there are the illegals with false documentation that have papers that do contribute income taxes as well as social security and Medicare contributions. What happens to this money? Assume it goes into the Treasury and is churned through the system and used as needed never to be claimed or is it? I do not know how the feds treat these dollars.

classhandicapper
01-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Let's face it, the left wants future democrats and the right wants cheap labor for business.

The bottom line is that you can be for relaxed immigration or a generous safety net, but you can't be for both. They are not compatible.

The idea is to attract people that are anxious to come here because they see the US as an opportunity to use their education, intelligence, skills, work ethic etc.. to become more successful here than they could in their own country. You also want people that like what America has traditionally stood for and want to be part if it.

What you don't want to do is attract people that are unskilled and uneducated and will never be able to make it in a modern economy because they see the US safety net as more attractive than what's available in their own country (which is still a LOT of countries). This is just a recipe for class warfare, conflict, greater crime, and a faster path to bankruptcy than we are already on.

You have to pick one. Open borders or the safety net.

hcap
01-29-2013, 07:35 PM
SEEN in the news that BO is going to try and ad gay rights to the immigration bill. Can he do that?

He is already an absolute tyrant, according to many here. I don't see a problem :cool:

Tom
01-29-2013, 11:27 PM
Husker, he want that added, and he wants no action taken to secure the borders.

He will sink to any lengths to get voters.

Hard to believe a snake like him could sink lower, but there he goes.
He looks up to moles.

fast4522
01-31-2013, 07:39 PM
Bozo's next debacle ?

Maybe none of the above, perhaps unforeseen danger if your blind.