PDA

View Full Version : Dave Schwartz: 2 New Products at an Unbelievable Price

Dave Schwartz
01-26-2013, 03:20 PM
I have busily at work building two new products. Both have been under development since mid-December but I did not want to make it official until I was well into production.

Get the Pre-Release Deal (http://store.thehorsehandicappingauthority.com/pre-release-deals/)

Picking Longshot Contenders
Sub-title: The Factors That Point to Prices

Ever ask yourself, "What factors point to longshot winners?"

This product addresses the issue of exactly that.

It is logical to imagine that high-priced horses need to be held to a different standard than do low-priced animals. A 6/5 favorite who ranks 3rd for speed rating might be considered worthy of being played against, while a 30/1 horse with the same rank should be strongly considered as a bet.

Cost: $77

Finding the Vulnerable Favorite
Sub-title: What Makes Low-Priced Horses Lose?

Locating true vulnerable favorites will add to anyone's game. My definition of "favorite" is not the actual post time first public choice. Rather, it means "horses that go off at 3/1 and below."

Specifically, it highlights what factors point to low-priced horses that will return far less money than normal. Just the presence of one of these animals in a race will usually make the race about break-even for all the other horses! In other words, it is like playing without a takeout!

Cost: $77

Both of these products will contain:

Printed Report
Video Seminar

Both products will be available via download or CD.

Target Release Dates:
Picking Longshot Contenders: February 25, 2013
Finding the Vulnerable Favorite April 15th, 2013

Special Advanced Pricing!
These two products will be available at pre-release pricing. The sooner you purchase, the less it will cost!

Get the Pre-Release Deal (http://store.thehorsehandicappingauthority.com/pre-release-deals/)

Before February 2, 2013: $47 for both!
That's right! $47 will get you BOTH products when they are released!

Before February 9, 2013: $77 for both

Before February 25, 2013 or product first release (whichever comes first): $97 for both

After the first product is released, the price will be $77 for each product individually.

headhawg
01-26-2013, 04:03 PM
Darn you Dave. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." :D

Ordered, and looking forward to both products.

Dave Schwartz
02-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Just a reminder... The GREATEST OF DEALS ends tomorrow night.

By next month people will be talking about how good this is and you'll be thinking how you could have gotten them both for just $23.50 each.

http://store.thehorsehandicappingauthority.com/longshot-contenders-plus-vulnerable-favorites-bundle/

Dave Schwartz
02-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Apparently, a few people had a problem ordering yesterday from the store.

If you are one of those people, please just call the office today and order. 775.853.1234. Ask for "Beth."

Since there were issues we will leave the $47 special up until 5pm tomorrow.

Dave Schwartz
02-21-2013, 01:07 PM
The product development for Longshot Contenders has gone so well that I plan on building a version of the product directly into the HSH software.

Still available in the store at the 2-for-1 price with the upcoming Vulnerable Favorites product (April 15th).

HSH uses purchasing these products will get the product within HSH as well at no additional cost.

Order here: Link to 2-for-1 (http://store.thehorsehandicappingauthority.com/longshot-contenders-plus-vulnerable-favorites-bundle/).

Dave Schwartz
02-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Today is the day!

Or at least it was supposed to be the day.

I am still working on videos. The first product will be delivered later this week. Probably Thursday, perhaps Friday.

HuggingTheRail
02-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Someone remind to get a prepaid Visa when I'm at the bank on Thursday please :ThmbUp: :D

Dave Schwartz
03-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Well, I am closing in.

I must fess up here, though. About 10 days ago I was thinking that maybe this product wasn't going to be THAT good. It is running a little long for me because it is a far better product than I anticipated. I am sure you will feel the same way when you see it.

What this has turned into is a highly flexible system for picking longshots where you can choose the factors you wish to use, ranging from simple to complex, and ignore the ones you don't.

I think this will become my model for future products.

Anyway, I will finish all the printed materials today and then get the videos done (hopefully) this weekend.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Sinner369
03-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Dave............I guess a new shipping day is next week?

Dave Schwartz
03-01-2013, 07:29 PM
I am really hoping for late tomorrow or Sunday.

The printed materials really slowed me down. I didn't expect them to be so complex (in order to make it simpler for the user).

So, just videos to go. Like (maybe) 2 hrs I am guessing. At 3:1 ratio that is only 6 hours of work, but another 6 or 8 hours of rendering.

Probably Sunday.

Dave Schwartz
03-03-2013, 04:17 PM
I am FINISHED!

All materials are produced, all videos are finished.

I am in the stretch.

Only thing left to do is create the installation, upload it and distribute. This will happen tonight!

Dave Schwartz
03-03-2013, 10:31 PM
All product emails have been sent.

If you ordered the product(s) and have not received your email by Monday, 9am, please email me directly and I will figure out why and correct it. (Please check your SPAM folder first.)

If you ordered a CD it will ship tomorrow. You should still receive a download email tonight.

Remember that the next product, Vulnerable Favorites, is due on April 15th.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Sinner369
03-04-2013, 01:51 PM
What I like next is for someone to write a Review on this product ( I am still reading the material)........????

Dave Schwartz
03-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Just discovered something really cool.

If your BlueRay player or TV has a USB port:
1. Get a thumb drive.
2. Copy the video folders over to the thumb drive.
3. Plug the thumb drive into your BlueRay's (or TV's) USB port.

Play directly on your TV.

Ted Craven
03-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Dave,

I've been watching you on my 54" HDTV for years now :)

Ted

Dave Schwartz
04-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Update: I am about 10 days out on the release of the 2nd product in this package.

Vulnerable favorites is in the testing phase now.

Stay tuned.

Dave Schwartz
04-30-2013, 08:36 PM
It has been a long time coming but this project is all but finished. Rendering video tomorrow and shipping Wednesday.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Dave Schwartz
05-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Vulnerable Favorites has been shipped to everyone who ordered.

If you ordered a CD it will be shipped this morning but you still received a set of download instructions (in case you do not wish to wait).

BTW, I took the advice of some of my customers and made these videos very short. Lots of content, very little video.