PDA

View Full Version : M1 Tonight 1/26

CHeCK EyE
01-26-2013, 12:16 PM
Race 1 :: 2 Brandon's Colt. Tough trip last time and it did him in. Saw speed two back. Stays in same class and gets a better post. Stays close and pounces late.

Race 2 :: Several contenders in here. 2 Western Tsunami looked to have the shuffle last week and finished well. 5 Elusive Reward had two post 10's in a row and used his speed to be a winner and a contender. Same speed here. 8 In Mint Condition closed mighty well last out. Lack of speed puts this one close to the back though. Underneath. 9 Dreamzzzz R For U is sharp right now. Got a bit lucky last week IMO but can hit the ticket. 10 Odin Blue Chip first start with Rene Allard. Post ten isn't good for this one. From the back will be tough.

8-2-5-9

Race 3 :: 4 - Fiveknuckleshuffle I made a watch list last week for horses this week. Of the 5 I had on last nights card 3 won, one finished second, and one finished last on a crazy attempt by the pilot. This one is also on my list. 5 - Sonic Dancer had a tough trip in last. Callahan has done me well lately with a bunch of high priced horses. Wouldn't shock me. 6 - Casimir Camotion is sharp right now as is the 9 Bolero Andrew.

4-9-5-6

Race 4 :: 2 Arthur tried the Hirt and found it too much. Inside post here keeps close. 4 Freddy Day Hanover was first up in a 54.2 in last. 8 Fashion Delight will put it together sooner or later but first start since Aug I'll watch. 10 - Connery Blue Chip another on my watch list. First up parked mile in the hurt last week. Not liking post 10 but will offer nice value out here.

4-10-2-8

Race 5 :: SUPER BOWL is anyone's fancy IMO. Favorites draw outside and will likely leave for position which could set up something crazy. Having said that it seems when everyone should seemingly leave, no one does. The better ones here might just be too fast but I'd take a shot with the 4 Joyeux Dream.

Race 6 :: Favorites will be obvious choices but I'm not sure they will come through for their backers. Cee Cee Panic raced big last week. Similar effort gives him a chance. Mr Dennis was purchased by Surick and is a horse I believe he wanted. Started off the meet hot and horses is right there in first two legs. Throw out the break and the 4 Bestjetyet might have won the race? I don't recall the replay but he had the lead at the top of the stretch.

Race 7 :: 1 Mystic Desire. Speaking of Surick I really like this one. Moves to the rail and his speed try from last week cost him a parked out mile in a 53.3 half and was still close at 3/4 in 1:21.4. Gotta figure a better trip here. 2 Rescue Plan is sharp. 5 Rockin The House comes out of PRES where he had no shot from post 10. The drop should help. 9 Dinner Guest has the speed to get involved.

Race 8 :: 1 2 and 3 are all sharp but stepping up a tick. 5 Major Belle has been sharp the last two but Burke/Gingras may take lots of money. 6 Woodstock Hanover comes out of the OPEN and PREF at Dover facing some good horses. Has had success at M1 and Callahan is a plus for me. 8/1 ML seems high, curious what I'll get here but I really like. 9 Voice Of Truth will be closing hard again but can he get to the top?

6-5-9

Race 9 :: 1 I Fought Dalaw. Moves way inside to the rail and makes him an immediate threat. Almost had it after trailing 10th at the quarter last week. No Bu gets a better post and with his closing kick may be close enough to cash here. 4 Eastend Eddie had a big move and it cost him lat last week. The line may not look good but it was first start since October. Tighter now? 6 Lawgiver Hanvoer is sharp right now
1-3-6-5

Race 10 :: 3 Yo Cheyenne Rocky is another on my list. Parked mile from post 10 in last and moves to 3 now. 4 Fresh Dream went 3 wide in last was a head of the lead at the top of the stretch and got third. Picks up Tetrick and a cover trip all the way gives him a shot. 9 The Green Knight is coming out of the Hirt and his time in the last blows these away. Post 9 though and he looks to have been sucked along in that effort last week.

3-4-9

Race 11 :: Not much to be said.

Race 12 :: 1 Might Young Joe is one I'd really like if Stacy gave the lines to someone else. Parked last week and now gets the rail. Smoother trip in line here could very well pay off. 3 Who Dat Love coming out of the Hirt. Parked 2 back first up. Heavy favorite? 4 Picture Me has the speed to go a long way. 6 Friskies Cheapsut was parked last week first up and still got the win. Miller sticks but it's a slight step up. Wouldn't surprise but I'm not overly excited. 7 Bear King. With a good trip he has as good a chance as any. Will he get it is the question.

1-3-4-8

Race 13 :: 1 Go Go Raider parked mile from post 2 and was 9th at the quarter...really? Gets the rail and if he's parked from here....yikes. Offers value. 4 Albion is on my watch list after a 12 post and a parked mile for third. Won't offer much value is my guess though. 5 Wit And Wisdom first up last week to a 54.2 half and just missed by a head. Mid pack post could get him a cover trip and a win. 6 CCs Lover N was parked the mile in last but had cover and showed nothing on the back end. Wired winner prior to that. is 15CL too tough?

4-1-5-6

I likely won't be home which stinks. Good Luck!

mrroyboy
01-26-2013, 04:02 PM
I like 3 or 4 of your picks. I think I Fought DAlaw in the 9th race is a best bet!!! A followup for me too but also that horse has tons of back class and is rounding into form. Callahan is best in PA and Del but when he has a good horse like this one he is just as good as the "big boys" at Big M

Good luck on all of you picks