PDA

View Full Version : Russell Baze...

Dan Montilion
01-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Has now ridden 38,161 losers!!!

FiveWide
01-25-2013, 06:57 PM
lol, one way of looking at it. A heck of an accomplishment nonetheless. Well done RB!

-Five

Stillriledup
01-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Quite a few of those losers were 6-5 or less too!

Shelby
01-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Nope, ain't letting this slide by....

Seriously???? You are going to focus on the losses????

Russell Baze riding--and I could be off a bit--but I believe it equals twice around the world??? ( I heard it on TVG)--anyway, no matter how many miles, it's A LOT! And, it's quite an accomplishment!

Don't diminish it.

Dan Montilion
01-26-2013, 01:42 PM

Russell Baze riding--and I could be off a bit--but I believe it equals twice around the world??? ( I heard it on TVG)--anyway, no matter how many miles, it's A LOT! And, it's quite an accomplishment!

Don't diminish it.

Just having a little fun.

Stillriledup
01-26-2013, 02:11 PM

Don't diminish it.

Its a joke, it was easy to tell this was a 'kidding around' type of post, we all know this is a phenominal accomplishment.

Shelby
01-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Ok, then I feel better.

I couldn't tell you were joking. I'll know next time :)

Stillriledup
01-27-2013, 07:56 PM
This is why Russell's incredible...the last race of the week, he rides some slug named Tweetie Pie who was 'done' on the far turn...yet, Russell kept his head down and rode the hair off this piece to nail a bomb for 4th and sadden the superfecta players who needed lil red jet. Russell will keep riding no matter how 'done' his mount is, its amazing that he would care about this board spot in this situation, he put in a lot of work to get 4th in the finale...and he does this all the time.