hello 'cappers
has anyone now or in the past used the program "equisim"
if so, any and all comments would be appreciated. I have an old version 5.0
can I get a newer version?

thanks

frank

Vinnie
01-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Go to www.thorotech.com and get into contact with the creator and developer Nathan M. and he can point you in the right direction toward obtaining/purchasing a higher version of the program.

Absolutely wonderful software and program. "You won't ever meet or deal with a more classy fellow than Nathan." He is a total gentleman all the way around. :)

JustRalph
01-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Go to www.thorotech.com and get into contact with the creator and developer Nathan M. and he can point you in the right direction toward obtaining/purchasing a higher version of the program.

Absolutely wonderful software and program. "You won't ever meet or deal with a more classy fellow than Nathan." He is a total gentleman all the way around. :)

2nd the motion!

The simulation portion of the program is a fantastic tool that has provided huge scores for me over the years.

Use the search function here and you will find tons of eq info

Tom
01-23-2013, 10:17 PM
It is a very good program. :ThmbUp:

headhawg
01-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Absolutely one of my favorite programs. Very helpful users on the Thorotech forums as well. One caveat -- ES is not likely to have any new features in the (near) future so keep that in mind if you are looking for something more advanced than version 6 (which was an incremental upgrade from v5).

Partsnut
01-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Nathan is a top notched guy.
The software is flexible and has many tools to use.
Great piece of software and well worth the price.
I believe the latest and greatest is Version. 6.00-17:ThmbUp:

dastar
02-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Bugboy,

Equisim is the real deal. I would say you will very happy with it.

Nathan, when you ask a question he gets back to you quickly and stands behind his product.

Good luck...

cdax
02-08-2013, 11:49 AM
My main 'capping software. Just can't beat how much it can do at the price.