PDA

View Full Version : Hillary back on her feet

Tom
01-23-2013, 12:12 PM
....and crying. Will hcap post a photo of her like he did Beck and Boehner?:lol:

Don't worry, hcap, I got it covered.

mostpost
01-23-2013, 12:24 PM
....and crying. Will hcap post a photo of her like he did Beck and Boehner?:lol:

Don't worry, hcap, I got it covered.
Did you photoshop that yourself or find it on the internets?

Greyfox
01-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes. She's back and appeared before congress this morning.

At the following site Rand Paul tells here that she was negligent and if he were President he would have removed her from her job.

Video at the link below:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/secretary-hillary-clintons-full-benghazi-testimony/2013/01/23/f08c7076-656b-11e2-b84d-21c7b65985ee_video.html

Robert Goren
01-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Rand Paul is not the president and is about as likely to become president as his dad. The Senate has always had a resident crazy and now Rand Paul is filling that position with distinction that hasn't been seen at least a century.

Greyfox
01-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Here's John McCain questioning Hillary.

zdDToXwnJHU

Greyfox
01-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Rand Paul is not the president and is about as likely to become president as his dad. The Senate has always had a resident crazy and now Rand Paul is filling that position with distinction that hasn't been seen at least a century.

Speaking of resident crazies...:rolleyes:

Rand Paul and John McCain asked questions that needed to be asked.

Neither were given answers. She used "bafflegab" to skirt around their issues.

lamboguy
01-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Here's John McCain questioning Hillary.

zdDToXwnJHUif there is a man that i love, its John McCain. he sounded pretty out of step on this one, i just hope that age hasn't done him in yet and he still has good days in front of him

Mike at A+
01-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Resident crazies? What's that saying about "glass houses"?

Maxine Watters, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, ... tell me when to stop ... Dick Durbin, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Diane Feinstein, ... had enough yet ... John Kerry, Al Franken, Frank Lautenberg ... need some more "crazies"?

Greyfox
01-23-2013, 02:24 PM
if there is a man that i love, its John McCain. he sounded pretty out of step on this one, i just hope that age hasn't done him in yet and he still has good days in front of him

Would you care to tell us which of McCain's questions sounded "pretty out of step?"

Tom
01-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Hillary is testifying......get a dictionary, look up the word "is."

Today, it was always terrorism. But she spent weeks whining about a video.
You remember, the Teo Video. :rolleyes:

I wonder is SHE had sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski?
A Clinton lying under oath....whoda thunk it? :lol:

FantasticDan
01-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Congress approval rating: 18% :lol:
Hillary approval rating: 69% :eek: :ThmbUp:

mostpost
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Resident crazies? What's that saying about "glass houses"?

Maxine Watters, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, ... tell me when to stop ... Dick Durbin, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Diane Feinstein, ... had enough yet ... John Kerry, Al Franken, Frank Lautenberg ... need some more "crazies"?
If the above is your attempt to list "crazies" on the Democratic side, you have failed miserably-as usual. This list is more a testimony to the crazy platform on which you stand. Comparing any of these distinguished Democrats to Rand Paul is an insult to every one of them.

lamboguy
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Would you care to tell us which of McCain's questions sounded "pretty out of step?"just about every single one of them, i really felt bad listening to him

Mike at A+
01-23-2013, 03:19 PM
If the above is your attempt to list "crazies" on the Democratic side, you have failed miserably-as usual. This list is more a testimony to the crazy platform on which you stand. Comparing any of these distinguished Democrats to Rand Paul is an insult to every one of them.
And "as usual", you are unable to see past your own partisanship.

Tom
01-23-2013, 03:27 PM
distinguished Democrats

mostie....:lol::lol::lol:

You are a riot!

redshift1
01-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Back to Benghazi, republicans endless quest for obscurity and political irrelevance is finally realized after the zillionth hearing on the governments failure to foreknow the future. Like the Italians jailing the scientist who failed to predict an earthquake. The GOP wants to be on record as blaming the democrats for any and all future disasters whether manmade or naturally occurring.

Tom
01-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Congress approval rating: 18% :lol:
Hillary approval rating: 69% :eek: :ThmbUp:

69, huh?

Gee, what a coinky-dink.....that is the average IQ of the typical LIV.

Tom
01-23-2013, 03:32 PM
Back to Benghazi, republicans endless quest for obscurity and political irrelevance is finally realized after the zillionth hearing on the governments failure to foreknow the future. Like the Italians jailing the scientist who failed to predict an earthquake. The GOP wants to be on record as blaming the democrats for any and all future disasters whether manmade or naturally occurring.

It was Hillary who was supposed to know. She received emails. She received pleas for more security. She refused in order to play politics and not make things look bad there during the lection. She put the electino ahead of the lives of those people. Then she lied about it video to cover her (massive) ass. She is just as guilty as the terrorists who were on the scene. She should hang for her role in all this. Or firing squad, whatever it is we do to traitors.

Greyfox
01-23-2013, 03:34 PM
just about every single one of them, i really felt bad listening to him

Really?

I thought that John McCain asked questions that needed to be asked:

"Were you aware of that cable?" (re: lack of security at Benghazi)

"What was the Presidents activities during that 7 hour period?"

and so on.

The main problem was that he asked so many questions that she was able to avoid answering any of them. ....sort of like your response.

redshift1
01-23-2013, 03:42 PM
She is just as guilty as the terrorists who were on the scene. She should hang for her role in all this. Or firing squad, whatever it is we do to traitors.

Like what was done to the GOP counterparts for 911........nothing

Mike at A+
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
It would be difficult to imagine one of those Democrat Congressmen or Senators working as a prosecuting attorney. There are no Perry Masons in that bunch.

HUSKER55
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
MOST POST......YOU DO KNOW WHO AL FRANKEN IS?

lamboguy
01-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Really?

I thought that John McCain asked questions that needed to be asked:

"Were you aware of that cable?" (re: lack of security at Benghazi)

"What was the Presidents activities during that 7 hour period?"

and so on.

The main problem was that he asked so many questions that she was able to avoid answering any of them. ....sort of like your response.he came down on her with a hatchet. he knows before he asks those questions that she is not going to respond to those type of questions on something that not only did she not know anything about and probably is not allowed to answer it. its the same thing when the congress conducted a witch hunt against another great American, Oliver North.

if you think its a nice thing for McCain to lower his high standing to ask those useless questions to try to degrade an enthusiastic public servant like Hillary Clinton, good luck..

Tom
01-23-2013, 03:58 PM

Oh please.....apples and oranges.
Hillary received DIRECT please form a SPECIFIC site and speaking of 9/11, everyone KNEW it was a likely date for some actions....get real here.

Ocala Mike
01-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Is this all they've got? The same questions over and over? She's giving at least as well as she's taking, and her opponents look like they're just badgering her now. Hillary the winner on points.

redshift1
01-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Oh please.....apples and oranges.
Hillary received DIRECT please form a SPECIFIC site and speaking of 9/11, everyone KNEW it was a likely date for some actions....get real here.

That's quite a syntactical mishmash.

NJ Stinks
01-23-2013, 05:01 PM
It was Hillary who was supposed to know. She received emails. She received pleas for more security. She refused in order to play politics and not make things look bad there during the lection. She put the electino ahead of the lives of those people. Then she lied about it video to cover her (massive) ass. She is just as guilty as the terrorists who were on the scene. She should hang for her role in all this. Or firing squad, whatever it is we do to traitors.

You are amusing at times. You are absurd much of the time. Only a fool would suggest she cared more about the upcoming election than she did the lives of the Americans in Benghazi.

The rest of your drivel in the above post should be analyzed by somebody in the mental health profession.

Mike at A+
01-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Damn straight she cared more about the upcoming election. Hillary is nothing but a power hungry shrew and does nothing without first calculating what's in it for her. That is the Clinton way.

Robert Goren
01-23-2013, 06:02 PM
It would be difficult to imagine one of those Democrat Congressmen or Senators working as a prosecuting attorney. There are no Perry Masons in that bunch.Perry Mason was a defense attorney, not a prosecutor. Why am I not surprised that you did not know that?

Mike at A+
01-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Perry Mason was a defense attorney, not a prosecutor. Why am I not surprised that you did not know that?
I was referring to the ability to question witnesses of which PM was excellent.

mostpost
01-23-2013, 06:13 PM
MOST POST......YOU DO KNOW WHO AL FRANKEN IS?
Al Franken is the junior senator from Minnesota. Your problem is that you still think of him as the guy who appeared in those goofy skits on SNL. Do you understand the concept of acting? He was acting then. He is not acting now.

I doubt that you have ever listened to Senator Franken in any committee hearings. His questions are intelligent and probing. He does not tell jokes. He has proposed and gotten passed legislation in concert with Senator Lugar of Indiana, Senator Snowe of Maine and Senator Graham of South Carolina all Republicans.

I doubt that you have ever listened to him on talk radio or television programs. In fact I am certain you have not, because Sen. Franken does not do radio or TV interviews. Perhaps because of concerns about his image with folks like you. Frankenly, I do not think he should care.

ETA: Actually he is kind of boring. Despite his years on stage, Franken is not the best public speaker.

NJ Stinks
01-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Damn straight she cared more about the upcoming election. Hillary is nothing but a power hungry shrew and does nothing without first calculating what's in it for her. That is the Clinton way.

Explain why you think Hillary benefitted from Obama being re-elected. Also, tell me why you think Hillary has a better chance of being elected President in 2016 with Obama as the outgoing President instead of Romney.

Mike at A+
01-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Explain why you think Hillary benefitted from Obama being re-elected. Also, tell me why you think Hillary has a better chance of being elected President in 2016 with Obama as the outgoing President instead of Romney.
That is amazingly obvious. Romney would have us at full employment by 2016.

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2013, 06:30 PM

. Your retort would hold more water if officials working inside the twin towers and the Pentagon had been sending requests for aid against a pending air assault weeks prior to 9/11...but alas, the two situations are, of course, in no way similar...

But thanks for playing...you can pick up a version of our home game on your way out...

JustRalph
01-23-2013, 06:42 PM
This fiasco was tailor made to make Hillary look good. It didn't pay off as they expected, but it did nothing to sway any of her supporters.

Rand Paul was the designated shooter. He got his shot in. Changing nothing.

Greyfox
01-23-2013, 06:47 PM
I wonder how the relatives of the dead in Benghazi feel about her answers.

hcap
01-23-2013, 08:06 PM
The latest crock...

Righty conspiracy Du Jour :) :) :)

...Johnson said later that Clinton used emotion to get out of answering hard questions. “I’m not sure she had rehearsed for that type of question,” Johnson said in an interview with BuzzFeed. “I think she just decided before she was going to describe emotionally the four dead Americans, the heroes, and use that as her trump card to get out of the questions. It was a good way of getting out of really having to respond to me.”

Right-wing talk show hosts drew similar conclusions.

Rush Limbaugh called Clinton’s emotional opening “part of the script.” Laura Ingraham tweeted an email into her show accusing Clinton of “lip-synching crying about Benghazi victims.” Ingraham appears to have deleted that tweet, which had already been grabbed by the left-wing watchdog group Media Matters.

Fox News host Sean Hannity said on his radio show that the Johnson exchange was part of Clinton’s strategy going into the hearings, likely developed by James Carville, the political strategist for former President Bill Clinton.

Good thing the republican party is going the way of the dinosaurs. Otherwise they would catch their death of colds standing out in the rain trying to figure out to turn off the faucet :)

http://rlv.zcache.com/dinosaur_republican_sticker-p217493820156012701en8ct_325.jpg :bang:

horses4courses
01-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Romney would have us at full employment by 2016.

That's only if you include chain gangs.......... :rolleyes:

Mike at A+
01-23-2013, 08:12 PM
That's only if you include chain gangs.......... :rolleyes:
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

lamboguy
01-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Explain why you think Hillary benefitted from Obama being re-elected. Also, tell me why you think Hillary has a better chance of being elected President in 2016 with Obama as the outgoing President instead of Romney.i was watching the 2016 election odds today, and they haven't budged one inch

redshift1
01-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Your retort would hold more water if officials working inside the twin towers and the Pentagon had been sending requests for aid against a pending air assault weeks prior to 9/11...but alas, the two situations are, of course, in no way similar...

But thanks for playing...you can pick up a version of our home game on your way out...

Read the whole article: Just imagine if there was a Democratic president at the time, Fox News would still be calling it the Great Democratic Betrayal and still waving the bloody shirt, demanding investigations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Read the whole article: Just imagine if there was a Democratic president at the time, Fox News would still be calling it the Great Democratic Betrayal and still waving the bloody shirt, demanding investigations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories

.There are documented requests for added security at a specified location where a dangerous situation was foreseen. There were no such requests prior to 9/11. Nobody was clamoring for extra security at Logan Airport or the WTC or the Pentagon or any other airport used for the attack prior to 9/11...but in Benghazi, not only was extra security REQUESTED, it was also DENIED.

Your analogy is seriously flawed.

Tom
01-23-2013, 10:29 PM
I remind you who was in the Oval Office all the tim ethe 9/11 plot was developed right her on our soil.....a president who was FAR too busy lying to the American people about his eviant sexual behavior instead of running the country. You remember, the one who watched the first WTC attack, the USS Cole......what was his name again......?

redshift1
01-24-2013, 12:06 AM
There are documented requests for added security at a specified location where a dangerous situation was foreseen. There were no such requests prior to 9/11. Nobody was clamoring for extra security at Logan Airport or the WTC or the Pentagon or any other airport used for the attack prior to 9/11...but in Benghazi, not only was extra security REQUESTED, it was also DENIED.

Your analogy is seriously flawed.

If my analogy is seriously flawed then this one is as well.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13254307-benghazi-obama-911-bush-lets-get-real-on-responsibility-and-republicans-current-outrage

http://www.9-11commission.gov/archive/hearing9/9-11Commission_Hearing_2004-04-08.htm

Benghazi has now become a political/faith based issue where reason is suspended for partisan political ideology. Not that mistakes weren't made by the administration but the perception by liberal/conservative blocs is at complete odds.

mostpost
01-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Your retort would hold more water if officials working inside the twin towers and the Pentagon had been sending requests for aid against a pending air assault weeks prior to 9/11...but alas, the two situations are, of course, in no way similar...

This is a ridiculous comparison. The officials in the twin towers expect the government to protect them, their buildings and their people from attack. They would have no way of learning of potential terror attacks. The same goes for the Pentagon. They also depend on the intelligence gathering agencies.

The fact is there was considerable noise about an attack prior to 9/11. Not just the already famous "Bin Laden determined to attack within United States" briefing that Bush ignored. There were also these more specific warnings.
March 2001 – Italian intelligence warns of an al Qaeda plot in the United States involving a massive strike involving aircraft, based on their wiretap of al Qaeda cell in Milan.
July 2001 – Jordanian intelligence told US officials that al-Qaeda was planning an attack on American soil, and Egyptian intelligence warned the CIA that 20 al Qaeda Jihadists were in the United States, and that four of them were receiving flight training.
August 2001 – The Israeli Mossad gives the CIA a list of 19 terrorists living in the US and say that they appear to be planning to carry out an attack in the near future.
August 2001 – The United Kingdom is warned three times of an imminent al Qaeda attack in the United States, the third specifying multiple airplane hijackings. According to the Sunday Herald, the report is passed on to President Bush a short time later.
September 2001 – Egyptian intelligence warns American officials that al Qaeda is in the advanced stages of executing a significant operation against an American target, probably within the US.

Pay particular attention to the words in red-flight training and multiple airplane hijackings. In one case a flight instructor reported that one of his students, Zacarias Moussaoui, was asking suspicious questions about flying large airliners. Moussaoui was a suspected terrorist, yet the FBI refused to obtain a warrant to search his computer.

The Bush administration claimed there were no specific threats, but what did they do follow up on these reports and find out what the specific threat was? Apparently very little. Or nothing.

During transition Clinton officials repeatedly warned incoming Bush officials about the threat from Al Qaeda. They were repeatedly rebuffed. Bush was still fighting the Cold War. He did not consider Al Qaeda a threat. He did not consider terrorism an important issue. You can tell that by the fact that his terrorism council met one time between his inauguration and 9/11.

Here is one last reason why Bush has more to answer for 9/11 than Obama for Benghazi. Three thousand American deaths on American soil because of 9/11.

mostpost
01-24-2013, 01:30 AM
I remind you who was in the Oval Office all the tim ethe 9/11 plot was developed right her on our soil.....a president who was FAR too busy lying to the American people about his eviant sexual behavior instead of running the country. You remember, the one who watched the first WTC attack, the USS Cole......what was his name again......?

Those responsible for the first WTC attack are now in jail. Four of them were convicted and sentenced in 1994 and two more in 1997. How many of those who planned the second attack were in prison as of 2008? Zero, maybe?

The attack on the USS Cole took place less than thre months before Clinton left office. Clinton sent FBI agents to investigate. When Bush took office he called them home.

You forgot to mention another terror attack on out soil-the Oklahoma City Bombing. Clinton captured the guys who did that too.

The President who was far too busy was not too busy to make sure his terrorism task force met on a daily basis. He was not too busy to take briefings from those meetings two or three times a week, more often if required.

One more thing, Barack Obama killed Osama bin Laden. George Bush, "Just didn't think about him that much."

Greyfox
01-24-2013, 01:57 AM
One more thing, Barack Obama killed Osama bin Laden..

Right. Dead men tell no tales.

hcap
01-24-2013, 03:08 AM

"Please proceed, Governor." :cool: :cool:

Tom
01-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Hillary claims she said the day after the attack, she called it a terrorist attack.

Then she said we still do not have a clear picture of what happened, that we are still investigating today.

Then why did she spend millions of dollars on an apology tour of the Mid East to address an alleged video.....why? She also whined that her department is underfunded.....why waste millions on a video when we are calling it a terror attack, but we still don't have a clear picture???????

The lady is nowhere as good a liar as her sexually deviant predator husband.

mountainman
01-24-2013, 01:10 PM
A soft format and ineffective questioning techniques made it a free pass for Hillary. Even her critics used alloted time to make self-promoting speeches. And those that did grill her insisted on lumping 3 or 4 questions together, which made it easy for her to obfuscate with vague, homogenized responces. A complete travesty. How in the WORLD can this woman get away with stating that the motivation and impetus for these murders is irrelevant????

While i'm not a dick morris fan in the wake of his ridiculous pom pom waving that fox let pass for objective election analysis, he strikes me as sincere in his passionate characterization of behind-the-scenes Hillary as a complete monster whose sole motivation is power.

riskman
01-24-2013, 02:12 PM
One more thing, Barack Obama killed Osama bin Laden. George Bush, "Just didn't think about him that much."

I assume you are not aware that because Obama killed Osama bin Laden, al-Qaida is dead or dying, and the terrorists are at bay. :rolleyes:
It appears that al-Qaida played a major role on the attack of the embassy. The streets in Libya are not safe and the country is ruled by roving gangs of militias is because the U.S. bombed the country last year. The president alone ordered the bombing. It destroyed the Libyan military, national and local police, roads, bridges, and private homes. It facilitated the murder of our former ally Col. Gadhafi and ensured the replacement of him by a government that cannot govern.
So, who is to blame here? The president. He is responsible for destroying the government in Libya, and he is responsible for the security of U.S. personnel and property there. He is accountable to the American people, and he is expected to tell the truth.The problem is he can't face the truth and neither can his Secretary of State or other officials in his intelligence community.
They are all an embarrassment who need to be replaced and dressed down.The Senate should ask tough questions and we expect to receive straight forward answers not the gibberish we have seen so far.

BlueShoe
01-29-2013, 04:20 PM
While all the flak about Hillary and Benghazi is going on, am I the only conservative that dreads the person that is soon to be her replacement even more, Senator John Kerry, the 2004 presidential election loser? John Kerry, the far left anti war activist, whose post Navy activities many of us view as treasonous? John Kerry, whose alleged heroics in Vietnam were largely discredited by the Swift Boats Veterans? John Kerry, the man that will not put the Nation's interest first, but will be a lackey for Obama's ruin America policies? John Kerry, the person that will be far worse for the USA than Hillary ever was, as bad as that may be?

HUSKER55
01-29-2013, 05:29 PM
maybe BO will shot him this time a debacle shows itself......and it will...just a queston of when.

FantasticDan
01-29-2013, 06:27 PM
John Kerry, the far left anti war activist, whose post Navy activities many of us view as treasonous? John Kerry, whose alleged heroics in Vietnam were largely discredited by the Swift Boats Veterans?What a friggin' joke.. you do know what "swiftboating" means now, don't you? :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiftboating

hcap
01-29-2013, 06:48 PM
What a friggin' joke.. you do know what "swiftboating" means now, don't you? :rolleyes:

Dan, back when Kerry was running for pres all the righties here had orgasms praising the swiftboaters as the "honest, sincere" folk. :)

Greyfox
01-29-2013, 07:08 PM
According to Daniel Pipes, President of the Middle East Forum (whatever the hell that is), Obama's appointment of John Kerry is part of his "Anti-Zion Agenda."

Unfortunately, Pipes does not explain very well how Kerry fits with previous appointments of John Brennan CIA and Chuck Hagel of Defense as being part of what he predicts will be a new coldness towards Israel.

More information at :

http://www.nationalreview.com/blogs/print/338278

woodtoo
01-29-2013, 08:47 PM
As long as she's out of her job and on the street next week.

What does it matter? Tell us Hillary. What does it matter to the families of the four slain Americans?

What does it matter,that you promised that you would tell them the truth of what happened?

What does it matter that you promised to bring the guilty parties to justice?

What does it matter that you lied? :liar:

horses4courses
01-29-2013, 09:39 PM
While all the flak about Hillary and Benghazi is going on, am I the only conservative that dreads the person that is soon to be her replacement even more, Senator John Kerry, the 2004 presidential election loser? John Kerry, the far left anti war activist, whose post Navy activities many of us view as treasonous? John Kerry, whose alleged heroics in Vietnam were largely discredited by the Swift Boats Veterans? John Kerry, the man that will not put the Nation's interest first, but will be a lackey for Obama's ruin America policies? John Kerry, the person that will be far worse for the USA than Hillary ever was, as bad as that may be?

BS - why would anything be a concern to you, other than the fact that Obama will have us all knuckling down in a Marxist republic by 2016?
That is your prognostication, is it not?
John Kerry? Talk about sweating the small stuff........... :rolleyes:

Tom
01-29-2013, 11:36 PM
What a friggin' joke.. you do know what "swiftboating" means now, don't you? :rolleyes:

Yes, it means REAL soldiers telling the truth about a traitor how lives off the money of a ketchup lady. A POS who dishonored our troops for his own agenda. The scum of the earth.

rastajenk
01-30-2013, 06:31 AM
That wiki link says the swiftboat charges were found to be false, but it doesn't say how or why. You just have to take wiki's word for it. That is not very persuasive.

BlueShoe
01-30-2013, 11:04 AM
BS - why would anything be a concern to you, other than the fact that Obama will have us all knuckling down in a Marxist republic by 2016?
That is your prognostication, is it not?
John Kerry? Talk about sweating the small stuff........... :rolleyes:
No it is not. My theory has always been that Obama is a Bolshevik and that his goal is a Marxist America, not that this is inevitable. As for Kerry, as a Navy veteran that served in uniform during the early part of 'Nam in the zone, I reserve the right to detest and view with contempt this man.

Tom
02-01-2013, 11:57 AM
If John Lurch Kerry is small stuff, what is Sara Palin? :lol:

hcap, it's me.....C.P.