PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SAT. 1/19

MeSlew
01-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Hello All! A well rounded race listing from Slew for tomorrow, Saturday 1/19/2013, with a heavy dose of Gulfstream Park as you would expect from a big stakes day:
Aqueduct - 3,5
Gulfstream - 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
Santa Anita - 4,5,6,8
Tampa - 2,5,7,9,10
Fairgrounds - 6,8,11,12
Parx - 5,7
Oaklawn - 5,6

Also, a couple of key horses from recent races.

Let It Rock - TAM (10) TAM 12/08/12 # 7
Infrattini - FG ( 8) CD 11/22/12 # 4

Let It Rock - a product of the Sunshine state - was a winner in 3 races out of 9 starts in 2012 including his last at Tampa Bay on 12/08/2012. Runing once again at the
allowance level, it is notable that his career stats include in the money finishes at the rate of 57%. So this fella' knows what his job is and is placed well and is ready
to run much of the time. He was slow to get started last time but closed with a rush finishing the final 16th in 5:89. I have seen this happen time and time again. The problem is
that most of the time, the effort cannot be duplicated BUT it shows he can run fast when he wants to. If he hops at the start once again...look out!

The bay gelding Infrattini has won his last three races, all AlwOC affairs at Arlington, Keenland and Churchill dating back to 9/20/2012. His latest triumph
was a front running slaughter on the Churchill oval at 6-1. You can see my comments on this horse and his last race in my Not So Souper Churchill wrap on my racing blog.
Just click the BLOG article link on the left side of the download page.

As for the rest of the action, many interesting races and horses in Saturday's roundup including a few at Gulfstream Park where the Sunshine Millions stakes will take center stage. Those races will certainly have my attention.

So enjoy the Saturday racing as it should be very good at many venues. Grab the file by clicking the link below and going to the download page.

And as always...good luck and good 'capping!