PDA

View Full Version : M1 Fri

Muddy
01-18-2013, 05:14 PM
R)1 #3 drops to b-2 Needed start gets Pierce who won 7 yesterday @ Dover.#5 2nd start + tr ch. parked from last in debut. #10 when C.C. drives this horse St 12 W 42% ROI 157%.beaten fav last.

R)2 Love a horse here can't give it up. PM me.

R)3 #1 broke in the slop gets rail.#2 drops after ok debut.#4 parked last gets lasix.#5 Been a long time since he has missed a check.#6 likes to win 38 8-10-5.#7 1st lasix & 8 both get + 1st time tr ch. #9 2nd time new + tr - dr.

R)4 2nd start lasix but gets Campbell.#2 2nd start new barn after sale buy for 50k impressive qualie.#3 post switch. #4 in from May.2nd start for Ford adds lasix.#5 + tr ch and hot lately.

R)5 pass

R)6 #2 overdue has a 150.4 mark @ Hoosier draws better hunch play.#3 back to E. Miller 4 for 17 no pl or shows with him before. Picked # 10 in the contest.

R)7 pass

R)8 #4 - tr ch hot lately off a win @ Mea.

R)9 #1 beaten fav last in slop same class draws rail. #2 another beaten fav last missed a week this might be a tick tougher. #3 beaten fav last in from Yonkers. #4 2nd start for Ricco broke in debut missed a week been tough as nails @ Rideau vs cheaper. #10 1st start Burke.

R)10 #4 3rd start Burke 2nd lasix 3rd closing last 27.2.

R)11 Pass

R)12 Like the 6 here with the improved post 3rd start back closed in 27 flat lastwk.
Good Luck.

CHeCK EyE
01-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Finally have the whole program, thanks to the WHHC. I'll make my own comments just because, haha. Always wanted to, especially with you, just pick your brain and see how they compare.

Race 1: I picked the 5 myself for the WHHC for similar reasons. I completely overlooked the 3, def has the class.

Race 2: Really like the 8 here. parked mile, went 2 wide, finished strong and with a consistent time.

Race 3: I like the two, if someone else was driving even more. I think the first time lasix on the 4 could go a long way. 7 is young, but may have the class edge?

Race 4: 7 is obvious choice but what fun is that? 1 parked mile in slop and time was still better than previous start on a good track. Smooth journey could do wonders. 2 has speed and may not look back.

Race 5: 3 parked the mile. Didn't see the race but looks to have been first up entire mile, lost by only 2? (seeing a theme here?) Always liked the 6 but will likely be short odds.

Race 6: 5 parked the mile, in the slop, finished with a better time. 7 a classy sort who hits the board often. 9 parked the mile with best time. (I know, time is only a slight indicator) 10 drops a tick and shows speed.

Race 7: Agree to pass. Horses I like I have to look for something to like, and will likely be short odds.

Race 8: 1 parked the mile first up and finished second in last. Starts on the rail, has to be a better trip. 2 also parked, but short odds for sure. 3 also parked, but not sure if he can keep up with these? Maybe. 6 has same as above, lol. 7 depends on value?

You chose the 4...lots of rail rides. Don't like that, but who am I to say? haha

Race 9: Don't know if I like much here?

Race 10: I like the 12 a bit, and might get nice value from second tier.

Race 11: 3 and the obvious 6.

My handicapping on this was fairly quick, and all follow a pretty straightforward theme. Maybe that's why I stink lately, hahaha..Anywho, good luck everyone!

Muddy
01-18-2013, 10:11 PM
R)9 # 8 taking some $$$$ here.