PDA

View Full Version : Horse Racing Gold-show method.

sligg
02-02-2004, 06:59 PM
I bought the method ($29) didn't like it but gave it a workout with mixed results. I gave it a spread sheet analysis and found a subset that up to now has worked well. Short tests mean nothing and I doubt if it will hold up but never the less these are the results thus far:

Dates: Jan 17 thru Feb 1

Track: Aquduct

Plays: 18

Won: 9 (50%)
Place: 13 (72%)
Show: 15 (83%)

ROI Win: 119%
ROI Place: 92%
ROI Show: 73%

Even though it's a short test the results are impressive and no handicapping is involved. I have not been able to check the other major tracks as Brisbet no longer carries them, because Magna pulled the signal.

kingfin66
02-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by sligg
...and no handicapping is involved." I

That business about no handicapping always freaks me out, but out of curiousity, what is the system? Is there a way to give a brief overview of how it plays? Thanks.

sligg
02-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Being that the method is still being sold I can't go into the exact details. But I think I can say that the method is based on the morning line and closing line. The weakness in the method is the changing odds after post time. What may have qualified as a bet at zero minutes to post may not have qualified after the final odds are posted. This is a dilemna for any method based on the tote board.