PDA

View Full Version : Two More.. Today

OntheRail
01-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Shooting at two colleges one in MO other in KY.

With all the pushing from banning to total disarmament. Could we be seeing cases of anti-gun kooks trying to spike the ball.. so to say. Use gun violence to shine a light on their cause that guns are evil. Fan the flames while the fires are raging. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

Tom
01-15-2013, 11:35 PM
Obama paying people to go on shooting sprees?
I cannot find any evidence at all that he is not doing that.
I guess we will have to assume he is behind it all.:D

btw, way, I think we should push for a new law limiting SS to 7 bullets each agent. Or better yet, maintain a gun0-free zone around the president at all times, at least within 500 yards of him, and put a stiff fine on that.

NJ Stinks
01-16-2013, 12:00 AM
Shooting at two colleges one in MO other in KY.

With all the pushing from banning to total disarmament. Could we be seeing cases of anti-gun kooks trying to spike the ball.. so to say. Use gun violence to shine a light on their cause that guns are evil. Fan the flames while the fires are raging. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

I suggest you change your Username to OvertheRail immediately.

hcap
01-16-2013, 12:02 AM
Obama paying people to go on shooting sprees?
I cannot find any evidence at all that he is not doing that.

Damn, it is almost 12 midnight here in the east.
Do you know where your CHILDish orangutans are?

Maybe Obama plants undercover libs as pundits on Faux Noos to make he general public falsely believe that they are truly crazy righty's :cool:

hcap
01-16-2013, 12:06 AM
I suggest you change your Username to OvertheRail immediately.I was calling him "OutOnBail" for a while. Both make sense! :jump: :jump:

OntheRail
01-16-2013, 02:46 AM
I suggest you change your Username to OvertheRail immediately.

I was calling him "OutOnBail" for a while. Both make sense! :jump: :jump:

Two Tools posting hand in hand.

I'd be worried about you two... if called on by "He" whom you worship. Just like the nut jobs that don't think and believe abortions should not be allowed cause it's MURDER.... then go and blow up some clinic killing the Doc. and all inside. :rolleyes:

hcap
01-16-2013, 05:06 AM
Well when you and Tom try to outdo each other om plain old stupidity, what do you expect?

Congratulations?

Tom
01-16-2013, 07:48 AM
hcap, we bow to your supremacy in that department.

Tom
01-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Today, Obuma will surround himslfl with children as he outlines his plans to decimate the 2nd amendment.

Guess that means Biden, Reid, and Pelosi will be on stage with him. :lol:

Mike at A+
01-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Today, Obuma will surround himslfl with children as he outlines his plans to decimate the 2nd amendment.

He'd have a better case if he surrounded himself with a dozen Chicago gang bangers carrying ILLEGALLY OBTAINED GUNS WHO WILL CONTINUE TO ILLEGALLY OBTAIN THOSE GUNS REGARDLESS OF ANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS.

Tom
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Results are for losers.
This is all about feeling good.
Dems love to feel warm and cozy.
No matter what else happens.

Kumbya, coco, furry slippers, gun control laws.
Nighty night.

ArlJim78
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

Will it be the children of the people in Mexico murdered with his Fast and Furious guns? or maybe border agent Brian Terry's children?
too bad the children killed in the ME by his personally directed drone strikes won't be able to attend.

I like how the politicians are playing beat the clock trying to outdo each other on gun control. Cuomo worked through the night in some back rooms, then with no debate rammed it through. big breakthrough though limiting the magazines to 7 rather than 10. that's going to save lives.:rolleyes:

I'm sure the criminals are shaking in their boots now knowing that it's a misdemeanor to posess a 10 round clip.

so.cal.fan
01-16-2013, 10:12 AM
http://themonkeycage.org/blog/2012/07/21/the-declining-culture-of-guns-and-violence-in-the-united-states/

NJ Stinks
01-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Just like the nut jobs that don't think and believe abortions should not be allowed cause it's MURDER.... then go and blow up some clinic killing the Doc. and all inside. :rolleyes:

I understand your point. I just don't think liberals who are in favor of gun control believe it so much that they would go around killing people to make their point.

Tom
01-16-2013, 10:58 PM
This thread has been a little payback to that despicable Obama who actually banked on stupid libs ( oxy-moron?) believing that Romney killed that guy's wife.

hcap
01-17-2013, 01:39 AM
This thread has been a little payback to that despicable Obama who actually banked on stupid libs ( oxy-moron?) believing that Romney killed that guy's wife.Psst....Obama DOES not read PaceAdvantage off topic, and couldn't care less about Froggy the Gremlin posting absolute nonsense. Just like the libs that read your right wing drivel couldn't care less

Tom
01-17-2013, 07:28 AM
But there you are, after each one of them, following me like a stray dog I once fed.

johnhannibalsmith
01-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Psst....Obama DOES not read PaceAdvantage off topic...

Be that as it may, he does have a couple of staffers/disciples that are here reading and posting on his behalf. This is 2013. :jump:

Mike at A+
01-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Sung to the Pink Floyd tune "Another Brick In The Wall" ...

We don't need Barack 0bama
Using kids for gun control
You evil low life piece of garbage
You should be in Chicago
Hey sh*t head, LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE
All in all you're just another partisan ho.

Tom
01-17-2013, 10:33 AM
John, you are good.
Mike....priceless!

hcap
01-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Be that as it may, he does have a couple of staffers/disciples that are here reading and posting on his behalf. This is 2013. :jump:And a hell of a lot more posting the worst dung and crap imaginable . Anti-anything Obama and libs. Just holding on to the fair and balanced principle so ballyhooed around here :lol: