PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone in Obama's government who is not a scumbag?

Steve R
01-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Amazing how pathological liars are rewarded by Obama while those who expose war crimes are punished. This guy, Brennan, is the scum of the earth.

June 29, 2011: ...[in the last year,] “there hasn't been a single collateral death because of the exceptional proficiency, precision of the capabilities that we've been able to develop.” - John Brennan, in a speech at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University in Washington talking about the U.S. drone program in Pakistan.

July 18, 2011: “a detailed examination by the Bureau of 116 CIA ‘secret’ drone strikes in Pakistan since August 2010 has uncovered at least 10 individual attacks in which 45 or more civilians appear to have died. Six children are named among those killed." - Bureau of Investigative Journalism report

-----------------------------------------------------------------

May 2, 2011: "He was engaged in a firefight with those that entered the area of the house he was in...hiding behind women who were put in front of him as a shield." - John Brennan, White House briefing

May 3, 2011: " On the first floor of bin Laden’s building, two al Qaeda couriers were killed, along with a woman who was killed in crossfire. Bin Laden and his family were found on the second and third floor of the building...In the room with bin Laden, a woman -- bin Laden’s -- a woman, rather, bin Laden’s wife, rushed the U.S. assaulter and was shot in the leg but not killed. Bin Laden was then shot and killed. He was not armed." - White House Press Secretary Jay Carney

ArlJim78
01-08-2013, 10:26 AM
being a pathological liar is a job requisite for this regime. it's necessary in order to disguise their real mission which is to appease and assist the advancement of Islam.

FantasticDan
01-08-2013, 10:42 AM
being a pathological liar is a job requisite for this regime. it's necessary in order to disguise their real mission which is to appease and assist the advancement of Islam.
g8JUIGdKli0

Tom
01-08-2013, 11:30 AM
To be in government is to be one of those.

Steve R
01-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Amen, but I wonder if it was always this bad or if, in the past, there are examples of honest men and women in politics and government.

TJDave
01-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Screw collateral damage. Using a million dollar weapon on a two-bit terrorist is a terrible waste of money.

horses4courses
01-08-2013, 05:38 PM
their real mission which is to appease and assist the advancement of Islam.

I believe that Blue Shoe would disagree with you here.
According to him, it's Marxism that we have to fear.
Islamic Marxists, maybe?

JustRalph
01-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Screw collateral damage. Using a million dollar weapon on a two-bit terrorist is a terrible waste of money.

I don't think it's a million a pop unless we lose one. I'm guessing couple hundred grand a week to keep one flying. Not sure what the munitions cost.....but I don't think it's a million a strike.......

rastajenk
01-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Islamic Marxists, maybe?Maybe. Islam is more of a political system than a religion, so submission to the control of the state is not much of a stretch.

boxcar
01-08-2013, 11:30 PM

I'm flattered. I love your tag line. Truer words have never been spoken. :ThmbUp:

Boxcar

Dahoss2002
01-09-2013, 04:29 AM
AMEN!!