PDA

View Full Version : Paco Lopez - two 35-1 shots in a row - GP 1/3/13

menifee
01-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Watching this game a long time and have never seen a jockey bring in two bombs like that in a row. He's getting to the lead and not looking back. Double paid $803 for a $1.

iceknight
01-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Watching this game a long time and have never seen a jockey bring in two bombs like that in a row. He's getting to the lead and not looking back.
Paco Lopez is a good jockey. He did not bring two bombs in.. the public bet wrongly

horses4courses
01-03-2013, 07:39 PM
I watched the 5th during my lunch break today, and that first time winner of Iadisernia ran like it had a jet engine strapped to it. Quick out of the gate, two Pletcher maidens couldn't go with this one, and he drew off late.

I have no idea how the time or figure will pan out, but here's the rub.
Mike Welsch is tweeting the following:

DRFWelsch @DRFWelsch FYI Calder clockers told me they have never seen or recorded a work for Iadisernia $79 1st timer winner today

The horse had no works recorded between last Spring and November.
Then there are 4 works listed at Calder. But, now they're saying otherwise?
Sumthin smells a lil fishy here...... :confused:

olddaddy
01-03-2013, 11:36 PM
A blind pig can root a acorn occasionally.

(I hope the attachment can be seen)

menifee
01-04-2013, 01:20 AM
I watched the 5th during my lunch break today, and that first time winner of Iadisernia ran like it had a jet engine strapped to it. Quick out of the gate, two Pletcher maidens couldn't go with this one, and he drew off late.

I have no idea how the time or figure will pan out, but here's the rub.
Mike Welsch is tweeting the following:

DRFWelsch @DRFWelsch FYI Calder clockers told me they have never seen or recorded a work for Iadisernia $79 1st timer winner today

The horse had no works recorded between last Spring and November.
Then there are 4 works listed at Calder. But, now they're saying otherwise?
Sumthin smells a lil fishy here...... :confused:

He does this every year. Either at Suffolk or Saratoga, he brings in an unknown maiden with few works which comes in at a huge price. This year it was at GP.

PaceAdvantage
01-04-2013, 01:50 AM
A blind pig can root a acorn occasionally.

(I hope the attachment can be seen)Not only couldn't it be seen, it blew out the page because it was too big...which should be impossible... :lol: