PDA

View Full Version : Charts data for QH races

hattaynez
12-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Does anybody in this forum know where to get the comprehensive charts data for QH races? I know that Briset only provides charts for QH races if there are also TB races for that day for a track as well, i.e., QH races are mixed with TB races for a day . If all the races are QH for a given day for a track, then brisnet does not have the charts.

please help!

thanks,

Hattaynez

Charli125
12-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Does anybody in this forum know where to get the comprehensive charts data for QH races? I know that Briset only provides charts for QH races if there are also TB races for that day for a track as well, i.e., QH races are mixed with TB races for a day . If all the races are QH for a given day for a track, then brisnet does not have the charts.

please help!

thanks,

Hattaynez

I've always wondered the same for Harness. Would love to be able to do some database work on harness racing but have yet to be able to find a source for data.

Tom
12-31-2012, 01:58 PM

please help!
thanks,
Hattaynez

Try Equibase - I think they have them.
Also, the individual tracks might - I know Remington does.

duncan04
01-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Try Equibase - I think they have them.
Also, the individual tracks might - I know Remington does.

Equibase does have them.