PDA

View Full Version : Black Monday

Valuist
12-31-2012, 11:56 AM
Crennel gone and now Lovie Smith. Thank you, Vikings, for helping in the process. You lose that game and Lovie may have been around for another year. Wonder how high the number will be for coaching changes. Could it be 8?

Sure enough, Chan Gailey is next on the chopping block.

MaTH716
12-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Crennel gone and now Lovie Smith. Thank you, Vikings, for helping in the process. You lose that game and Lovie may have been around for another year. Wonder how high the number will be for coaching changes. Could it be 8?

I read before that he an the entire staff were let go.

Tom
12-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Gailey out.
Gee, who saw that coming?
He was pretty much a typical Ralph Wilson hire.

Fire the owner, they might have a shot.
The good news is, his last game was blacked out.

Not for ticket sales, out of mercy!

Striker
12-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Add Norv Turner, Andy Reid, Pat Shurmur, and Ken Whisenhunt. Approaching Valu's prediction of 8 coaches fired.

Valuist
12-31-2012, 03:21 PM
I know the Cardinals were horrible the final 12 games, but they were hit as hard by injuries as any team. Really not Whisenhunt's fault. This guy did take Arizona to a Super Bowl.

Striker
12-31-2012, 11:51 PM
Lovie will be a HC for some team next year.

Valuist
01-10-2013, 02:30 PM

Now that the Jaguars have let Mullarkey go, we have 8. Will there be any more?

cj
01-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Now that the Jaguars have let Mullarkey go, we have 8. Will there be any more?

One team that should have fired a coach didn't, instead letting the D-coordinator go. As a Giants fan, I'm glad Garrett is sticking around. He stinks.

Valuist
01-10-2013, 11:44 PM
One team that should have fired a coach didn't, instead letting the D-coordinator go. As a Giants fan, I'm glad Garrett is sticking around. He stinks.

Agreed. But he's cheap and Jerry can boss him around.

cj
01-11-2013, 11:41 AM
I also find it hilarious the Jets can't get a good GM because they are stuck with Rex Ryan as coach.