PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Back On the DL

johnhannibalsmith
12-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been admitted to a New York hospital for treatment of a blood clot, her spokesman said Sunday.

State Department Spokesman Philippe Reines said Clinton had entered the hospital following a medical examination for a concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Gotta admit, I thought it was a little callous the way she had been attacked publicly for the Immaculate Concussion that knocked her out, of the hearings that is. Yeah, the timing was suspect, and I'm the first of the doubting Tomaseses, but it sounded pretty shitty coming from public figures in media to be assuming that she was lying about a potentially somewhat serious condition for someone that is an important part of our leadership.

Hope this doesn't become any worse and she's back in time for the next round of hearings. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/clinton-admitted-hospital-blood-clot-015548623--politics.html

(I wanted to tuck this into another thread somewhere because I hate making new threads especially for something that won't elicit ten pages, but nothing seemed too appropriate).

Tom
12-30-2012, 09:39 PM
She will not testify until she has gone through every single disease there is.

Hey, go to her hospital room and question her there.

Blot clots in her arenot serious.
You have to have a heart for them to get into.
She is 100% safe.

johnhannibalsmith
12-30-2012, 09:41 PM

She is 100% safe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel like the straight man now, right on cue is Tom. Yeah, I laughed, but I did try to be nice so it evens out.

Tom
12-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Who's on first?

HUSKER55
12-30-2012, 09:54 PM
i thought you were :D

horses4courses
12-30-2012, 09:58 PM

She is 100% safe.

Having been hospitalized six years back with many blood clots in my lungs, I know that this is serious stuff - even more so in the brain area.

You really need to take a serious look at yourself when you wish ill on a person who is in poor condition.
I wouldn't expect much different you, though.

elysiantraveller
12-30-2012, 11:43 PM

She is 100% safe.

:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I did a spit-take on that one! Horrible and hilarious at the same time.

Tom
12-31-2012, 07:39 AM
Having been hospitalized six years back with many blood clots in my lungs, I know that this is serious stuff - even more so in the brain area.

You really need to take a serious look at yourself when you wish ill on a person who is in poor condition.
I wouldn't expect much different you, though.

You need to take a serious look at the quality of person who is most likely lying her ass off here.

In any event, the truth of this is far more important than here well being.
She is expendable, just as she deemed those 4 Americans to be.

JustRalph
12-31-2012, 08:18 AM
The name Clinton is synonymous with "Lie" that won't change for a generation.

Anything that comes out of the family is looked upon as a possible untruth.

Why should this be any different

DRIVEWAY
12-31-2012, 10:55 AM
You need to take a serious look at the quality of person who is most likely lying her ass off here.

In any event, the truth of this is far more important than here well being.
She is expendable, just as she deemed those 4 Americans to be.

The Secret Service may have a different opinion.

hcap
12-31-2012, 11:15 AM

She is 100% safe.Then you have nothing to be concerned about.
Specifically, you are therefore immune to EITHER clots affecting YOUR heart or your BRAIN.

Just be careful about those ENLARGED jaw muscles :)

Robert Goren
12-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Blood clots are was serious. Ask any doctor!

Valuist
12-31-2012, 11:53 AM
She needs to be put on injured reserve.

Tom
12-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Or out to pasture.

Tom
12-31-2012, 12:04 PM
Then you have nothing to be concerned about.
Specifically, you are therefore immune to EITHER clots affecting YOUR heart or your BRAIN.

Just be careful about those ENLARGED jaw muscles :)

So little to say....over and over.

fast4522
12-31-2012, 04:15 PM
One whack job on the way out, another on the way in.

George Bates, an officer in Coastal Division 11, participated in numerous operations with Kerry. In UNFIT FOR COMMAND, Bates recalls a particular patrol with Kerry on the Song Bo De River. He is still "haunted" by the incident:

With Kerry in the lead, the boats approached a small hamlet with three or four grass huts. Pigs and chickens were milling around peacefully. As the boats drew closer, the villagers fled. There were no political symbols or flags in evidence in the tiny village. It was obvious to Bates that existing policies, decency, and good sense required the boats to simply move on.

Instead, Kerry beached his boat directly in the small settlement. Upon his command, the numerous small animals were slaughtered by heavy-caliber machine guns. Acting more like a pirate than a naval officer, Kerry disembarked and ran around with a Zippo lighter, burning up the entire hamlet.

Bates has never forgotten Kerry's actions

redshift1
12-31-2012, 10:06 PM
Quoting Regnery Press as fact is like quoting Kevin Costner as Jim Garrison in Stone's JFK. Conspiracy theories? .... check the publisher's stable of authors who make the birthers and preppers seem lucid and levelheaded in comparison.

What's more check the Swift Vets wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swift_Vets_and_POWs_for_Truth

Overlay
01-01-2013, 12:59 AM
Hard to see how Hillary would hope to be competitive for a 2016 run, but anything's possible, I suppose.

redshift1
01-01-2013, 03:03 AM
HRC would be the oldest president at inauguration if elected. Reduction of some mental acuity is almost certain.

Shemp Howard
01-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Poor Bill. I hope he's being comforted by a pair of leggy blondes during this difficult time.

Actor
01-01-2013, 10:19 AM
HRC would be the oldest president at inauguration if elected. Reduction of some mental acuity is almost certain.Second oldest.
Reagan was 69 years 11 months 14 days old at his first inauguration.
Hillary will be 69 years 2 months 25 days old on 20 January 2017.

Actor
01-01-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm sure you meant 20 January 2017.Right. Thanks for the heads up. I've edited the post.

redshift1
01-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Second oldest.
Reagan was 69 years 11 months 14 days old at his first inauguration.
Hillary will be 69 years 2 months 25 days old on 20 January 2017.

You're right, but definitely the youngest woman ever elected.

Tom
01-01-2013, 02:31 PM
HRC would be the oldest president at inauguration if elected. MORE Reduction of some mental acuity is certain.

FTFY

Rookies
01-01-2013, 03:02 PM
You're right, but definitely the youngest woman ever elected.

Uhhh... BOTH! :lol: