PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SAT. 12/29

MeSlew
12-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Hello All! My goodness. First, we were looking forward to the Derby preps. Then, the Derby, Preakness and Belmont. Then, Saratoga and Del Mar. Then the fall championship meet at Belmont Park. Then, Keeneland. Then, the Breeders Cup...which I missed whilst sitting in the dark.

And here we are, December 29th, 2012. Had anyone ever considered that the guy who was in charge of making the Mayan calendar simply took a Starbucks break and accidentally got run over by whatever ran you over in those days? I mean, did anyone consider that possibility? Because...here we are. Another year and soon, we'll be talking about the Derby preps!

For Saturday, a full listing from Slew. To wit:

Aqueduct - 2,5,8,9
Gulfstream - 1,4,5,7,8,9
Santa Anita - 4,5,6,7,8,9
Tampa - 2,3,4,7,8,9
Fairgrounds - 6,8
Parx - 4,8

Believe me, no shortage of races to review, that is for sure. There is also one key horse for tomorrow at Tampa Bay.

Let It Rock - TAM ( 7) TAM 12/08/12 # 7

I really do not know much about this horse except that in his last, he crushed the final 1/2 furlong in 5.89 seconds, closing from dead last of seven runners into a pace that was less than scintillating. That is kind of fast so he can pick 'em up and lay 'em down. More than that, you will have to deduce for yourself if you are so inclined.

I'm working so I, along with that Mayan calendar guy will miss a good day of racing. But you...my friend...will not.

So enjoy the Saturday cards. And as always...good luck and good 'capping!