PDA

View Full Version : New revamped site at BetPTC.com

BetPTC
12-28-2012, 11:12 AM
The newly re-designed website at Premier Turf Club (BetPTC.com) offers a few new enhancements to the wagering experience, with more to come in the near future.

For our existing members, here are the changes to the betting platform:

Instant BetPTC Rewards - Now you get cash back in your account once the race is made official.

Streamlined Betting Platform - horseplayers don't need a lot of bells and whistles. They need a website that is fast, safe and secure. That's BetPTC.com!

Account Activity page - Now all your wagers, both today and historical, can be found in one spot.

Enhanced Preferences - Members can now choose the privacy feature of hiding their balance.

As always BetPTC offers the following member features:

Conditional Wagering - we created this innovative betting option and no one does it better.

File Upload Wagering - upload bulk wagers in one easy step. Wagering can even placed days in advance.

BetPTC Rewards - that's real cash back on every wager you make. Not points that are hard to understand but real cash in your account.

Phone & Online Wagering - with NO fees.

Outstanding Customer Service - at BetPTC you're not just another number to us.

Premier Turf Club, Racing's Best Kept Secret

Over $125 Million in wagers since 2007 safely and securely

U.S. licensed ADW in the state of Oregon

Enter promo code "PACE" and receive a $100 sign-up bonus. See site for complete details.

* certain states restricted from account membership include NJ, IL, CA, NV and TX.

Robert Goren
12-28-2012, 12:54 PM
On Conditional betting, Can we set an upper limit on the odds as well as lower one?

Maximillion
12-28-2012, 09:20 PM
On Conditional betting, Can we set an upper limit on the odds as well as lower one?

Sorry....but why on earth would you want to do that?

cj
12-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Sorry....but why on earth would you want to do that?

Just as some people an odds sweet spot over a certain amount, they may also find they do terribly betting some horses over certain odds.

Maximillion
12-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Just as some people an odds sweet spot over a certain amount, they may also find they do terribly betting some horses over certain odds.

I find this difficult to understand.......you have insights into a 10 15 20? to one horse.....throw the "records" out the window..I wouldnt let the tote tell me what to do in a situation like this..never.

MightBeSosa
12-28-2012, 10:44 PM
In theory , you might be right, but in practice , certain horses going off at overly generous odds might not be , uh, right.

Robert Goren
12-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Sorry....but why on earth would you want to do that? Because I don't like tearing up tickets even though on line I don't actually print out a ticket. There is is such a thing as Fool's Gold and a horse that looks like it ought to be one of the favorites going off at 10/1 is it.

arno
12-29-2012, 12:18 PM
One who knows thier track knows which stables bet when their horses are alive.
Many stables I would never bet if their is no action on the toteboard so I agree with Mr. Goren on wanting conditiional betting both ways.

Going from betting 95% on track to now 95% via ADW I miss seeing the stable money being bet in front of my eyes.

BetPTC
01-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Robert,
We currently do not offer the "max" odds condition option.